Diablo® III

Starter Upgrade Thread

(Locked)

Apparently those of us that are not getting our games fixed are the minority now? There's a sticky up there that says things are fine!

Come on Blizzard, talk to us. We paid good money for a full edition, doesn't matter if there's only 10 of us left...IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.

FIX IT AND RESPOND, JUST A RESPONSE AT THIS POINT ADMITTING IT'S STILL BROKEN WOULD BE NICE.

COME ON
Still not working for me either... bought digital version today. I tried the password reset several times too.
Edited by Zages#1320 on 6/19/2012 5:47 PM PDT
I bought the game today and it still says I'm on starter....
Support Forum Agent
Outside of the issue that we fixed, digital purchases do require a review period before they kick over from Starter to Full editions. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a necessary step to combat fraud and other malicious activities that can weaken everyone's play experience.

The delay is no longer than three days, and is often much quicker than that. Hang tight. :)
Perhaps you should indicate somewhere whether or not someone is in that period so that we do not waste our time killing the same boss over and over and over again?
I wouldn't be so quick as to assume that is the issue. Last night my game was operating as a full version, and I had characters get past the starter content. It is only AFTER this mornings patch that there has been any issues. That might explain the torrent of people complaining all of a sudden, otherwise you would see these posts ALL the time. I'm starting to feel like we're being patronized.
Outside of the issue that we fixed, digital purchases do require a review period before they kick over from Starter to Full editions. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a necessary step to combat fraud and other malicious activities that can weaken everyone's play experience.

The delay is no longer than three days, and is often much quicker than that. Hang tight. :)

Bought the game yesterday, my barbarian on softcore is level 30, then after the patch can't gain any more XP.. Doesn't sound the issue you are attempting to address.
90 Blood Elf Mage
That is the WEAKEST answer I have ever heard. My same credit card that is on file for paying for my World of Warcraft for FOUR YEARS is the same card I used for the Digital Download of Diablo 3 over 9 hours ago.

Not really happy with this answer at all. Can I keep my $60 until you decide to give me the game that I paid for? I didn't pay $60 to kill the skeleton king for 3 days...I paid for the full game. Give it to me the moment I pay for it or give me my money back.

I dont think this is the issue.
Anyways, no longer than three days?!?? are you kidding me?!?! this is the first time hear something like that after purchasing a product/service.

Bought the game yesterday, my barbarian on softcore is level 30, then after the patch can't gain any more XP.. Doesn't sound the issue you are attempting to address.

Same here. I have a character that is past the starter content when I purchased it yesterday, and am having the same issue. Awaiting authorization is NOT the reason and we would appreciate a response that it is at least being addressed, otherwise it seems like nothing is being done, and all we can assume from the mods post is that no one at Blizz has even been attempting to address the issue all day.
3 days? That's ridiculous, where was I informed of this? Charged right away but can't play for days? Fraud.
funny, i just checked my bank account and the 59.99 has been taken out, whats left to review? the moneys gone out of my bank account and still no fix for me.
5 Worgen Hunter
agreed fraud i would of bought this at the store
Release our accounts from "Starter" bull!@#$ accounts to the full version or don't even bother with these sorry %^- excuses. Just like it's been said before, many people here have had Blizz and Battlenet accounts for a while with on time payments, etc.

The big issue is that you are tying up people's $59.99 (which IS reflected on my online banking) and then not releasing the full version of the game. You are punishing us for not purchasing the game in a retail store.

Had I known that this would've been an issue, I would have gone down to a *!@#$%^ store today and bought the physical copy. I guess I just had more faith in your customer service.
They normally don't do this, regardless of what the mod said this is probably a technical issue. I don't know if this is any BETTER but they usually release the content when the payment goes through. It just seems like they are dropping the ball on the technical issue in this instance.
well, it doesnt seem like they like to give more then one responce, my online banking says the money is out (-59.99) regardless if they received it, my bank accepted it. this is no longer cool. any other online purchase is almost instant. Im not understanding the 3 day thing.
86 Goblin Priest
YEAH I AGREE WITH THIS GUY
If I have to wait 3 days, hell, longer than 5 minutes, I'd rather my money back and I'll go to the store myself. I bought online simply for the instant gratification.

If I have to wait, I'd rather spend the minutes driving, owning physical property, and using a CD key to bypass any "trial review period".

Also, my battlenet account says Standard Edition, as well as ACTIVE.
Edited by Soupism#1779 on 6/19/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Yes my account is listed as Standard Edition and Active as well. Not to mention i was PLAYING THE FULL GAME yesterday. Got to the drowning temple.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]