Starter Upgrade Thread

(Locked)

For anyone still having issues once the transaction is done

1. Log out completely
2. Change your password to force an account data refresh
3. Log back in
4. If that fails, you will need to submit a ticket

that works for me tanx
I still cannot fixed it after i reset my password. So what can i do ?
i even got an email saying that ive been confirmed for the full edition, but for some reason i can not trade with other players
- Technical Support
View profile
Wow...Strava could have at least used quotes when taking an answer from someone else.
87 Night Elf Hunter
luckily for me i didn't spend the 60 yet, but i HAVE been trying to preview with the starter edition which has been added to my account, but still cannot download the actual game. Blizz is really starting to @#%$% me off. i have given them my money since highschool. that's more than 15 years now and i can't even get a demo from them to see if it is worth my hard earned $60? if they think that is going to push me to go ahead and buy they are sorely misinformed about how cheap and stubborn i am.
Edited by wolfestar#1590 on 8/16/2012 9:39 AM PDT
I too JUST NOW am being told to upgrade after purchasing the full game at launch.
I am having the problem with the physical game....I honestly have had nothing but problems with D3 thus far from game install staying at 0% to this crap now...get on it Blizz we didnt buy this game to be wasting time with these bogus technical problems... Grr
Outside of the issue that we fixed, digital purchases do require a review period before they kick over from Starter to Full editions. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a necessary step to combat fraud and other malicious activities that can weaken everyone's play experience.

The delay is no longer than three days, and is often much quicker than that. Hang tight. :)

That may be true in general, but I purchased my over a week ago and received an email saying the purchase went through, but I'm still locked out of the auction house and the other restrictions that I don't recall of the top of my head.
Actually,If you go over to transaction history, you can see the status of the digital game.
For example,since I am not able to play Diablo III yet(even though I have bought it),
it will be listed as QUEUED!(I think it works like that)
why don't you just give the full standard edition and then ban them if they didn't pay for it
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]