Diablo® III

Error 316921: You do not have a valid Diablo

(Locked)

I logged in, checked my friend list, right clicked on one of my friends, clicked "View Profile", and I get this error message :

"You do not have a valid Diablo III profile. (Error 316921)"
Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/ypbLm.jpg

I can play the game fine, I can check some other friends profile (while others have the same problem), no problem accessing the AH or my own profile and achievements.

I checked the options, account settings, still am on the Americas region (never changed that ever), saved, but still have the bug.

I logged out and logged back in, same deal.
I exited Diablo 3, relaunched the game, same deal.
Edited by Gimpoo#1669 on 6/20/2012 4:46 AM PDT
I can reproduce this error.

All friends on friends list: Right Click -> View Profile.

"You do not have a valid Diablo III profile. (Error 316921)"
This also happens to about half of my friends as well. The other half functions as normal.

It seems to be solely happening to my friends who have logged on after the 1.0.3 patch, where the ones who have not yet logged on can be viewed as normal without the error.
This also happens to about half of my friends as well. The other half functions as normal.

It seems to be solely happening to my friends who have logged on after the 1.0.3 patch, where the ones who have not yet logged on can be viewed as normal without the error.

For myself it happens with basically anyone who is offline, be it they logged on post-patch or recently played.
I also confirm this bug. Additionally, the frame rate does not properly display (at least on macs).
It happens to me as well; friends who are online or offline.
Happening to me as well. Also last night when I started a new character to play with my friend who just started, we got to Leoric. Killed Leoric and then it said, "You cannot proceed with a starter edition account, click UPGRADE to continue playing."

And I numerous characters, a 60, a 45, a few 15s. Not sure why this error is occurring. Would love this to be handled ASAP.
Yeah got the same error..
Same issue here. Bought a digital copy of the game if that helps.
Same.
I also see this.

To add, my 'recently played' list is now non-existent.

EDIT: Pre-caffeine.
Edited by Morusco#1529 on 6/20/2012 7:42 AM PDT
I'm also having this problem.
I also have this same problem. Never happened before today. It keeps saying "Invalid Diablo III profile (error 316921)". And I've had this profile since the game came out. Please fix ASAP.
same here... and all was fine just 7-8 hours ago...
Same here. I was also just on 7 hours ago and it was working just fine. Then I relogged on and it was broken.
Same happened to me. i cant look at my friends profiles and my recently played list is gone. What the hell is going on?
Same issue but everything else runs fine. Anyone have any clue what could be causing it or what is going on?
i think we pay for a beta game.... :/
Same here aswell. Attempted to view a friends profile and the same error accured...

Error 316921: You do not have a valid Diablo 3 account... <.< Whaaaat?
Same. Happens when I try to view a friends profile. so far everything else works fine. I'll have to see if i get Schmitwards Leoric error on the monk I created yesterday.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]