Diablo® III

Error 316921: You do not have a valid Diablo

(Locked)

Same here
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah im also getting this error
i got this problem as well... minor, but disappointing nonetheless since these things aren't expected to happen after numerous patches...
I don't think it's your guys' game. I think you get the error looking at your friend's profile because your friend has not downloaded or updated to 1.03 yet. I don't get the error when I look at friends that are online, or friends that are offline that patched already.
06/20/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Lime
I don't think it's your guys' game. I think you get the error looking at your friend's profile because your friend has not downloaded or updated to 1.03 yet. I don't get the error when I look at friends that are online, or friends that are offline that patched already.

not true. i clicked on friends who have patched and still get this error
Happening to me as well. My step brother and myself both have Physical copies of the game.
happening to me as well
I have 3 offline friends and I get the same error. However, all 3 of those friends have not installed the patch yet. I have one recent player that I know has 1.0.3 and is offline and I can view his profile with no error. Others who I have not played with since the patch I am not able to view all their profiles without getting errors. Some work some don't. Also any currently online recent player I am able to view their profiles.

From this It seems that anyone who has yet installed the 1.0.3 patch then you can't view their profiles. The error message "You do not have a valid Diablo III profile. (Error 316921)" is wrong and misleading IMO.
Same thing here. I cant even view my friends profiles or anything. Also, i no longer have any sigils or anything for my banner unlocked anymore. This started with the new patch. Had to redownload the launcher offline because the new "Install" would not work, i had to do it manually.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Nice to see it's not just me running into this problem...
It worked fine when I logged out last night, and when I logged in this morning and wanted to check my friends status from last night after I logged out, I began getting this error for everyone on my list... 1.0.3 patched or not...
I have the same thing to, maybe an emergancy hotfix?
Okay it seems alot of people having this recent problem since the 1.03 patch but what exactly are the solution here? what is Blizzard game support doing? ignoring us?
Just logged on to seeing this new error. Half of my friends list will throw this error if you click on their name.
Same problem here. Any fix yet?
Happening to me as well.
Same happened to me, not digital copy though.
Same here. Digital copy. Had to activate authenticator to resolve no exp/followers stuck at 13 problem.
Getting this error on 2/3 of my friends list
Same here. Just started this morning. Retail box copy. Yet another problem added to the list. Also, no blue response yet? This has to be affecting more people than what are reporting in this thread. Come on blue, response please.....
Edited by AGodAmongMen#1365 on 6/21/2012 9:45 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]