Diablo® III

Error 316921: You do not have a valid Diablo

(Locked)

I have this problem too. I tried viewing my friends profiles and characters about 20 different times in the last 3 days. There was only one time when it worked. I get the same error saying I don't have a valid Diablo 3 account.
Edited by SilverSonic#1533 on 6/23/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Having the same problem here as well.

Edit: Fixed the problem - seems to be an error when they do not have an active profile on the server you are on. My friend bought the game a couple of days ago but was playing on the EU servers, not the Americas. He switched to Americas and now I don't get that error.
Edited by rezyn8#6736 on 6/26/2012 5:06 AM PDT
Just joining the party.. same.
Having the same issue. It happened way before 1.0.3 as well with one person on my list but right now, everyone is inaccessible... wait a minute. As I am typing this I have the game in window and they now work just fine. Weird?
Edited by Aerlevsedi#1596 on 6/27/2012 8:55 AM PDT
100 Human Warrior
I am having this issue as well. Hope this will be addressed on Tuesday.
same here
View profile
I have this error now.

will blizzard please... fix this?

got it 2 weeks ago aswell... and it wasnt with somebody on friends list.....
same just hapens 2h ago..wtf
I have this error now.
I have this error now.
This error has just started occuring for me, started roughly 2 days ago, has there been any news or better yet a fix for it yet?
+1
View profile
I just got this bug.
+1
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]