Diablo® III

Project 12345

Hi all my fellow Australian (and NZ) heroes!,

i've been farming hell level butcher and have an abundance of rare stuff to sell, so I'm putting it in the AH, all priced at $12345, no matter what it is!

so if you want to buy some cheap stuff, go to the AH and put the max buyout filter at 12345. When it sells, I'll keep putting more stuff until my stash is empty!

keep bumping this if you can so everyone can get some good stuff!
Reply Quote
Is this based the Americas, Europe or Asia Region?
Is the pricing at $12345 USD or Gold?

How ever if its the USD i dont think that is cheap....
No Offence to you, it sounds like you have worked hard to get these items. Just a Tad pointless to put it in the forums.

/waste of space
Reply Quote
just gold. not RMAH....

oh, and you have to click on the buyout filer as well to bring them to the top....
Reply Quote
Thanks for the heads up.

UnderPowered seems to stupid to function.
Reply Quote
Grabbed 2 items for an up and coming toon of mine - well hope they were yours since they were 12345 gold each.

Cheers
Reply Quote
i put my buyout and starting bid price at both at 12345..

and yes, It would be odd to try and sell something in the RMAH for $12,345.... it would be a little over priced
Reply Quote
i put my buyout and starting bid price at both at 12345..

and yes, It would be odd to try and sell something in the RMAH for $12,345.... it would be a little over priced

Would probably sell though.
Reply Quote
more things for sale tonight at the special price of $12345!!
Reply Quote
now filled up with amulets, rings and belts!!
Reply Quote
I should do the same with my inferno butcher run gear...

Im sure people will buy cr@ppy rare lvl 50-60 items for 12345 gold :D
Reply Quote
Hey man - awesome idea. I have been farming Act 1 and have a heap of good (not great) items to sell but cant compete with the 20billion price tags on AH.
Can I borrow your idea?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]