Diablo® III

Any extras?

So im about to create a hardcore hero, but before i do that i have one question.

Is there any bonuses like extra gold, better magic find. It does'nt say when i create.
So are there any bonuses or just the joy of not being able to play once you die?
Reply Quote
You have 1 life. That's the only extra you will ever need and appreciate.

That alone makes the game about 6.74times more fun. You'll understand it later yourself :).

Good luck.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 6/20/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Noticed that you don't have the same ammount of money, or share chest with the softcore heros you have, does that mean that if i have a HC hero i cant play coop with my SC friends?
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Toffalar
Noticed that you don't have the same ammount of money, or share chest with the softcore heros you have, does that mean that if i have a HC hero i cant play coop with my SC friends?

SC and HC have their own independent sets of AH+Stash+Artisans. HC and SC toons cannot play in same games. I never really thought of these as extras though lol. Well, a much better economy can be considered one, I guess.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 6/20/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I kinda wish you had 10 HC character slots and 10 SC character slots... Was a little surprised they both took up my 10 slots.

I sort of hoard items for toons though... >_>

...andthennothavecharacterspacetoplaythem
Edited by Eternis#1393 on 6/20/2012 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
When you are used to softcore, Hardcore looks like an incredible jump for no sort of gain. Once you get used to the playstyle of hardcore, you can never consciously go back. There is a certain thrill in playing with one life only. All of your time is devoted to this one life and it adds a level of immersion that you cant get in softcore.

to answer your question, immersion is extra bonus Hardcore gives you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]