Diablo® III

WTH! Damn update wont work

I don't play the game for about a week as i'm busy with work and school and i was expecting there to be a new patch... I open up the game and now wont work.. WTH! Why is it that so far i've had problem after problem.. I've so been looking forward to this game and yet it's becoming ever so disappointing. Can someone please help me out here since i try and re-install it and it sits at 69% and then does nothing. Come on.. Multi-Million dollar company and you can't sort something as simple as an update out?? Too much focus on that damned WoW is the problem. I can't play this one all the time as i'm rural victoria and only have sattelite connection.. a crap one at that as Telstra are so tight they wont even lay out fibre-optic cable out where i am as it's not "financially viable" ... Doesn't matter where you turn it's money grabbing companies screwing you in every corner...
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
So the installer is stuck at 69% or the updater or?

Please give more details and we can try to help.
Reply Quote
Installer .. Just sits there at 69% .. Likes scrolling through the story of deckard cain and such .. not that i am interested in that i just want to play.. but if the game wont install i've paid $90 for a piece of @$@#$ ..
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Uninstall completely(make sure the install folder is completely gone) then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment and delete the Diablo 3 folder.

Then try reinstalling, if that doesn't work come back and I'll try looking for other solutions.

Are you installing off the dvd or downloaded client?

Although I'm going to bed now I'll check this thread in the morning to try and help you more mate.
Edited by Narull#6634 on 6/21/2012 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]