Diablo® III

Why can't I pass the skeleton king? (Upgrade)

I have bought the online version of diablo 3 and yet when I pass the skeleton king it says i need to upgrade it or buy it (again) Can you please fix this problem.
Reply Quote
same here :(
Reply Quote
Same here also. I have the standart edition but when I kill the Skeleton King it says I need to upgrade to be able to progress...
Reply Quote
It's Blizzard's way of checking our "credit" before allowing us to fully use the game. This is only applying to those who bought it on Battle.net apparently after the patch was released.

Up to 72Hrs to get this done... I am not happy either as I am one in that same club.
Reply Quote
same pro,what can i do?
Reply Quote
Blizzard imposed a 72 hour hold period on the Digital download copy of the game. Once the 72 hours has cleared, you should be good to go.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
thats total bull so if i bought out of blizz store instead of battle.net i wouldnt have this prob qq
Reply Quote
its been a week and i still can not get pass the skeleton king
Reply Quote
Yea it's been three days for me and I still can't get passed him either. Such BS I just want a refund and i cant get one.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Blizzard really needs to step up their game...
Reply Quote
What! This is unfair!

Why must we wait! We paid up just like everyone else.
I don't have the money to mess around like this, It was a silly idea for me to buy the game in the first place and now they are making me regret it!

Please don't be a long wait Blizz!
It’s going to be boring just roaming the same places. Agh!
Reply Quote
Same problem here, bought it and absolutely nothing...
Reply Quote
purchased a store copy and activated it 7 days a go and my account has not been updated in the game yet, very disappointing

I WANT ANSWERS
Edited by spoolin#6626 on 11/24/2012 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Try to change your password on your battle.net account. This worked for me. Then you can change your password back to what you originally wanted.
Reply Quote
i cant get this to work?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]