1. Wouldn't Life on hit be better then Life on Kill as you hit more times then mob deaths? Or do you get way more +Life with LoK to make it better then LoH?
2. Arcane Orb - I understand it is powerful but with mobs moving fast alot of times, I seem to miss more then hit the things. How do you use Arcane Orb successfully when you have to kite? And for those using it do you then give up Disintegrate as that one is my favorite spells?
3. I hear alot of people forgoing Archon when using kiting build but that has saved me alot of times. Seems like that is our signature Wizard spell but is it not viable in Hell and Inferno?
4. If I have a weapons say that says +19 poison damage, does that make hydra damage better? If a spell say does not use poison even though my weapon says it does poison damage, does it not affect the spell damage?
5. For a wizard, are there some resist areas better to get up then others such as physicial, Fire, etc.? Do more mobs use say arcane then the others?
6. Followers. I have put items on them and do nto see my stats change at all. Aren't their stats supposed to up ours some (not the full amt shown on item right?) If so why can't I see what it is doing? For instance if i put on a +int item on Enchant, i don't see my stats moving for Int or dmg at all?
Thanks in advance..