Diablo® III

Act 3/4 Loot bugged, Blizzard respond please

Act 3/4 loot is bugged, and not dropping loot as intended.

May we get a blizzard response to exactly whats going on and if its going to be hotfixed.

If not true, please give a response so I can quit faster because loot in act 3/4 is horrible compared to act 1/2

Ty
Edited by Rkteez#1488 on 6/20/2012 7:17 PM PDT
yah, i switched to farming act 1, all im getting is 50-59 ilvl items, with the occasional 60-62, after 6 tower runs (act 3, maiden of lust runs)
Edited by Wurthless#1845 on 6/20/2012 7:22 PM PDT
I farmed act 4 for over 2 days and only got 3 pieces of ilvl 63.

I did 3 butcher runs and got 3 items level ilvl 63.

???

Blizz bless us with some closure
Bump
They are purposely ignoring this issue hoping nobody notices and the majority won't because they are super happy with Act I and II being nerfed in dmg and buffed in drops and have no idea how horrible the drops are in Act III and IV.

I opened a resplendant chest in Act II today and got a loot explosion.

I opened an exquisite chest in Act IV and got 150 gold and a grey item.

The rares in Act III and IV are drops you can get in Act I Hell.

The rares in Act I Inferno are higher quality than Act III and IV.

The drops are definitely screwed up.

I have made many post and all are buried under everyone QQing about repair bills, I tweeted bashiok and no response.

They are being quiet on this issue hoping it goes away.
Edited by kilo#1474 on 6/20/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Blizzard just a tiny response would make a lot of headache go away.
Thanks a lot kilo for the response.

A lot of noobs that were stuck on act 1/2 and finally got to act 3/4 because of nerfs are telling me to stop complaining, saying its RNG.

They really just do not know... sad..
Wondering same thing, although I just assumed more drop rate with patch meant more garbage drops, but it does seem more difficult to get ilvl 63.
It doesn't make sense that when I kill champs in Act I I get ilvl 61-62 majority of the time.

When I kill champs in Act III and IV I get ilvl 51 - 52 majority of the time.

And these are rares I'm talking about.

If people can't realize how backwards that is then I don't know what to say.
Edited by kilo#1474 on 6/20/2012 7:53 PM PDT
I was thinking act 3/4 was giving me act 3/4 hell loot but it still gives me ilvl 62 sometimes.

Can act 3/4 hell give you ilvl 62?

If so they probably made act 3/4 loot table, hell loot table some how.
I was thinking act 3/4 was giving me act 3/4 hell loot but it still gives me ilvl 62 sometimes.

Can act 3/4 hell give you ilvl 62?

If so they probably made act 3/4 loot table, hell loot table some how.

I don't know but I kill about 7 champ packs total maybe 10, kill maiden and azmo. I get mostly ilvl 51-55 rares.

I do butcher runs and kill the same amount of champs and butcher and get majority ilvl 61 with a couple 62.

Rares. not blues or whites.

something is no doubt wrong. We shouldn't be getting Act I and II "Hell" loot in Act III and IV Inferno.
Edited by kilo#1474 on 6/20/2012 7:56 PM PDT
Yeah, what the !@#$ blizzard respond to us you %^-*s
90 Draenei Shaman
The drop rates are fine, you just arent comparing them correctly. Id imagine in a1-a2 you can kill alot more elite groups in a shorter period of time then you can in a3/a4, therefore getting more rares at a faster pace, therefore getting more higher ilvl drops. If you really want to try and say blizz messed up, and that drop rates arent accurate, then kill 20 elite groups in a1, and kill 20 elite group in a4 and compare there drops. Blindly saying blizz messed up without any real testing is just silly.
Edited by Alterad#1460 on 6/20/2012 7:58 PM PDT
06/20/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Xirrea
The drop rates are fine, you just arent comparing them correctly. Id imagine in a1-a2 you can kill alot more elite groups in a shorter period of time then you can in a3/a4, therefore getting more rares at a faster pace, therefore getting more higher ilvl drops. If you really want to try and say blizz messed up, and that drop rates arent accurate, then kill 20 elite groups in a1, and kill 20 elite group in a4 and compare there drops. Blindly saying blizz messed up without any real testing is just silly.

If you weren't in Act III previously to the patch then you have no idea what you are saying. Everyone who was farming Act III and IV previously to the patch know exactly what we are talking about.

I'm not comparing 1 kill to 1 kill I'm comparing 5 hours in Act III to 5 hours in Act I and comparing to the drops previous to the patch.

There is a problem.

Rares in act I are higher quality than Act III and Act III rares are equivalent to Act I Hell. Plain as day for people who know what's up.
Edited by kilo#1474 on 6/20/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Sorry Xirrea but thats not what I was saying.

Farmed act 4 until I had 2 stash full of items. Only 3 iLvl 63s.

Farmed act 1 butcher runs bout 3 times, took about 40 mins. 3 iLvl 63s

I know what RNG is, and I know what they said they did. (8% act 3/4)

I know what 8% and this is more like hitting the lottery in act 3/4
As I said before, only the true farmers pre-patch know what is going on.

Noobs that just got into act 3/4 is thinking that its all intended.
I've been making threads on this since last night hoping for a response. With the way loot rolls work and how rare ilvl 63 pieces are now its basically impossible to get a good drop. 10+ full clears of all act 3 elites net me like 3 ilvl63s and we all know what our chances would be rolling 3. I'd bet I'd win the lotto first, and I don't even play that.
Sorry Xirrea but thats not what I was saying.

Farmed act 4 until I had 2 stash full of items. Only 3 iLvl 63s.

Farmed act 1 butcher runs bout 3 times, took about 40 mins. 3 iLvl 63s

I know what RNG is, and I know what they said they did. (8% act 3/4)

I know what 8% and this is more like hitting the lottery in act 3/4

People who weren't farming Act III and IV have no idea what they are saying. They are blindly taking blizzards words for it believing that everything is fine.

For the people who were farming Act III and IV previous to the patch know exactly how bad it is.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]