Diablo® III

Login information incorrect...

View profile
MacroVision

No, I usually just go for who is currently active in the thread. Are you getting the error 3 when trying to log in?
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time

No i dont get an error code at first. It simply says that due to recent account activities my account has been disabled and to reset my password. So I tried logging into wow, and it said the same thing. I changed my password and verified my account on battle.net

I tried again to log into diablo, same message appears. I tabbed out to change my password and this time error "42003" shows up. I can no longer log into wow either again. So I changed my password again, and got an authenticator, and now Im scared to try to log into diablo again, due to the fact it might disable/ban my account again.
Reply Quote
I can log into my account here just fine.

Logging into my new installation (which completed with no problems) fails.

"Your login information was incorrect. Please try again. (Error 3)"

This is a brand new Battle.net account and I have never used it before today.

I have some special characters in my password. I'm gonna try again without them.
Reply Quote
Nope... still doesn't work, even with an alphanumeric-only password.

Re-installing on a new user account is not an option as far as I'm concerned.

Your game is broken. Please fix it and advise on how to proceed.

I bought this game, and now I'd like to play it, please.
Reply Quote
Apparently the IP schema for logging in is different than that for patch installation, etc.

My firewall was blocking the ToS download process.

I've been able to fix this since then, so, uh... thanks! =)

If anyone else is having this problem, consider temporarily disabling firewalls like Comodo Firewall, Peerblock, ZoneAlarm or similar solutions during the initial login process. Once you've successfully downloaded and accepted the Terms of Service, the IP ranges you set up in your firewall during the initial patch download process should be sufficient.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hi.Think i am in the right place same problem as Macro Vision.No error code just a frozen battle net account every time i try to log into Diablo and an e mail stating i have to reset my password.
Reply Quote
Don't work for me, try new admin account, still same error (more then 24 hours).
I send ticket yesterday, without seriously answer.

So, I cancelled my WoW subscription, and stop playing any game from Blizzard, learn what do support first.
Good bay.
Reply Quote
I got it going.

It appears that Error 3 is exactly the same as Error 315300 for me.

I copied the cache folder from my friends computer.
Pasted it to my computer.
This gave me Error 140009 - Unable to download terms of agreement error.
I logged in from my friends computer and accepted the terms of agreement.
I can now log in.

Moving forward though it appears that I cannot download the terms of agreement...as this happens every patch.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
same here i cant log in with my d3... i already have an authenticator and i cant log in wtf is wrong here?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
If you have an authenticator and can't login, then you'll have to do what I'm having to do when this is happening. On the authenticator, choose Resync and wait until it says Sync Successful. If you can't login still, you may need to resync again.

The authenticator app seems incapable of keeping sync with the Blizz servers after the 1.03 patch. Until they address that issue, you may need to resync each time you attempt to login if your account is setup to prompt for authenticator code.
Edited by Noonsky#1404 on 6/21/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's comforting to know others are getting this, too. I was worried someone hacked my account. A password reset seemed to fix the issue.
Reply Quote
Well, you got a new member in the Club!
I played fine all day long, then I took a few hours break, tried to log in and I'm getting "Your login Information was incorrect. Please try Again. Error 3".

I just bump this thread!

Edit: Nevermind, it seems the problem fixed itself. Hope that it stays that way!
Edited by Rocky#2285 on 6/21/2012 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Also getting error 3 with my login. Logged into forums and WoW and still can't login to D3.
Reply Quote
If you have an authenticator and can't login, then you'll have to do what I'm having to do when this is happening. On the authenticator, choose Resync and wait until it says Sync Successful. If you can't login still, you may need to resync again.

The authenticator app seems incapable of keeping sync with the Blizz servers after the 1.03 patch. Until they address that issue, you may need to resync each time you attempt to login if your account is setup to prompt for authenticator code.

That works !! I resync my mobile autenticator app and works correctly ! Thanks!!
Reply Quote
It really a pain when you try to log into a new game / account and you get a BS error 3. I just don't know why it being a problem. Log in Info is correct. Paid $60 for a game that I cannot play. What a rip off!!!!!!! Try calling for help as it state "(HOURS: 7 A.M. - 8 P.M. PACIFIC TIME, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK)" and I get NO ONE! I called over an hour ago.
Reply Quote
can anyone help explain what to do with error 3?
Reply Quote
Since this seems to be the longest thread on the login error, I've been gettinger error 3 for the last 24 hours now. None of the fixes in the common fixes thread or in this thread have let me log in for more than 5 minutes before getting a 3007 and disconnected. These include resetting modem and router, resetting computer, removing the bnet cache folder, resetting password, logging in from a newly created admin account (windows 7), resynching authenticator. Not sure what else to try.
Reply Quote
it work when I run diablo in administrator account, but not normal account I am using. when I am switching from administrator and normal account, system crashed down.

this method is only for tempeoray but not the real solve.
Reply Quote
I am on MAC, I tried to remove "Battle.Net" directory and I was also making sure I am not using "Tab" key to switch between the username and password. Still no luck - same error 3. I am not able to play game I paid for. That's major f*ckup. Please fix immediately!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]