Diablo® III

Radeon 7700 series driver crashes

Diablo 3 is crashing my ATI Radeon HD 7700's display drivers pretty much every 5 minutes or so since the most recent patch, would really appreciate some support.
Reply Quote
Have you tried downloading the latest driver for your ati?

Feature highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.7 Beta

Diablo 3: Anti-Aliasing support:

Users can now enable Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing and Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for Diablo 3 through the AMD Catalyst Control Center.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalystbetadriver1.aspx/
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
just bought the same card - downloading Diablo III as I type - previous two cards GE FORCE 550, I smoked that one after 15 minutes in Inferno, took the computer back to the store and think solution is the AMD 7700 HD - exactly what settings should I chose thru the Catalyst?
Reply Quote
I have a 7770 and didn't change anything in my Catalyst settings. Just updated the drivers like Adriel said and my game runs great.

Try running it before making any changes. But after updating your drivers.
Reply Quote
Hi, is Radeon HD 7700 working fine to you guys so far?

I having same issue too, it is like out of the sudden in the game, the screen will freeze, then 10 seconds plus the screen turn black and resume back to the game. And i happened to notice that is a notification on my window 7 saying thing like "Graphic driver is not responding, successfully restore"

This issue happen after patch 1.05, and it does happen when hero was running in town.

I had upgrade the Catalyst to version 12.10, motherboard drivers, directX11, still no luck on it; this is very annoying as each time it happened my hero will definitely died, not dare to play hardcore hero if this issue still persists...
Reply Quote
Hi, is Radeon HD 7700 working fine to you guys so far?

I having same issue too, it is like out of the sudden in the game, the screen will freeze, then 10 seconds plus the screen turn black and resume back to the game. And i happened to notice that is a notification on my window 7 saying thing like "Graphic driver is not responding, successfully restore"

This issue happen after patch 1.05, and it does happen when hero was running in town.

I had upgrade the Catalyst to version 12.10, motherboard drivers, directX11, still no luck on it; this is very annoying as each time it happened my hero will definitely died, not dare to play hardcore hero if this issue still persists...

Exact same thing happening to me! It's been really annoying! Any solutions yet?
Reply Quote
i have an amd 7770 hd and it's working fine i use the max AA with no problems, luckily, has issues with a different game though
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Same issue but on Starcraft 2.
Reply Quote
about to buy a 7950, does this affect all 7000 series or only 7700?
Reply Quote
I have this problem when I run SC2... no problem what so ever when running D3... I really don't get it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]