Diablo® III

BLIZZARD DIDN'T SENT ME MY MONEY ON PAYPAL!

(Locked)

Hello!!

The problem is that i sold an itemin the RMAH , and i even received an email from blizzard confirming how much they will transfer to my PayPal account after the taxes etc.
IT says that the transanction could take up to 72 hours but it's been already 6 days that am waiting for it and nothing was made.

Any idea?! or it could take that much time for blizzard to send the money to my paypal account?

Thank you in advance .

PS: My PayPal is already linked with my Battle acc , and my paypal has already been linked with a Credit Card!!
Edited by Diadros#1450 on 6/19/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Any one from Blizzard support please? :)
90 Undead Warrior
06/20/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Diadros

This sounds more like a billing thing to me, honestly. I'd try calling them and putting in a support ticket.
Edited by Terminal#1761 on 6/20/2012 12:23 PM PDT
85 Draenei Paladin
MnM
06/20/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Gothian

This sounds more like a billing thing to me, honestly. I'd try calling them and putting in a support ticket.

Good luck calling them, they will just tell you they are too busy to even put you on hold right now, and if they do put you on hold you will be there for 2-3 hours. Tickets are being ignored, I have had an open ticket for two days now.
I don't know what to do .. now i just sold another item but i still don't get paid in my PAYPAL HELP PLEASE!! or i'm missing one step to charge my payments?!!?! i know that once they send you the payment by your paypal you just receive the payment! HEEEEEEEELP!
Anyone else having this problem?
They are swamped. This is totally new for them and they were totally unprepared to run an economy of this size. They have to "verify" most RMAH purchases, and I assume this must be done manually. Just imagine how many transactions a day are going through. The PayPal money transfers are probably even worse, and because blizzard is paranoid about people farming D3 for money, they have even more manual checks. They need to hire more people but in the real world that takes time, and now people are caught waiting. I suggest you call blizzard and page through their very annoying and "obviously designed to make you hang up" phone system and wait on hold for 2 hours. It took me 1.5 hours to get on last time and I hear thats pretty low. They even make you wade through menus and listen to some recording every time before telling you "sorry the cue is full, goodbye! *click*" talk about customer support! But do it anyways and call over and over until you get a spot in line. Then fire up your account and play for 2 hours while you wait.
Lol i would rather give my acc away for free than calling them since everything i heard from people is that trying to call them is just a waste of time ... but thank you for ur repply though ; so i understand that this is a common problem with the RMAH?? well i will then w8 some more days.. and if not i will make like 10000 topics about this issue until i get an answear.. !!
truth is, you won't get an answer until you make a phone call
06/24/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Tagle
truth is, you won't get an answer until you make a phone call

^^^ Exactly.

06/24/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Diadros
and if not i will make like 10000 topics about this issue until i get an answear.. !!
This will lead to you getting banned from the forums to say the least, and could get worse.
I was referring to getting worse as in, him spamming the forums repeatedly with more threads, which is what I quoted. Phoning in is a more direct method, whereas the forums rely on people to grace over a thread and we hope that they get answered.

If you have two people who have the same issue, would you respond to the one who resorted to spamming the message boards repeatedly first or last?

Sure it has been a few days, and his transactions could be from people whos' cards take a long time to process a transaction, weekends taking longer for banks and such. Upto 72hrs probably means business days for the financial institution that is releasing the funds, and if there was a purchase done on Wednesday Night, it may not get fully resolved till Monday Morning.

Some people have had worse luck, but it also relies on the financial institutions, not just Blizzard. It is like going to buy a car, and the reason the car company wont give it to you that moment, is because the bank is taking their sweet time processing the funds to transfer.
Well i understand that calling maybe would be better , but as some people said before they don't even answer ? so what am supposed to do now? : / , it's been almost 10 days that i sold the first item..... in this case i'm the car seller then and i already give away that car ;) ( MY ITEM) but didn't get paid , i will still be patient and hope some "Blizzard Suppor T " guy will answer.. or maybe i will get paid by the end of the month hopefully ...and YES this is players real money that we are talking about.. there should be an answer :/

Anyways thank you guys to at least reply something! at least we do get some answears from other player :)
Edited by Diadros#1450 on 6/26/2012 4:25 PM PDT
- Technical Support
View profile
Well you see Diadros, the only answer the Tech Support forum CSRs can give you is "Call Billing". They only do PC hardware and software issues related to running the game. Financial transactions are way outside what they can help with. So even if a blue posted, they would just tell you what the other players have told you. Often if the right answer has already been provided they do not reply at all.
So you're telling that even the RMAH is working right as it should? There is other support then English language on call center?
- Technical Support
View profile
At this time they do not have a general "Customer Service" forum to address questions unrelated to Hardware/Software. Even if they did, they could not discuss the private financial details on a public player forum. So yes, calling is your only option for financial issues.

Edit - Use Skype (Free to download and free to call the 1-800 # with) or a land line to reduce disconnects and wasted minutes. Keep spam dialing back until you get in queue and then stay there! Be prepared for a very very long wait on hold (hours for some).
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 6/26/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
Diadros,

Actually, you're going to want to contact Paypal and not our Billing Department. They'll contact us if there's any additional info needed holding up the transfer. Didn't the email we sent explain any of that?

Omrakos
Support Forum Agent
Diadros,

Actually, you're going to want to contact Paypal and not our Billing Department. They'll contact us if there's any additional info needed holding up the transfer. Didn't the email we sent explain any of that?

No, i didn't get none of that info in the email, moreover the email that blizzard sent me says that they are going to transfer the money , and it could take up to 72 hours.

I also already bought some items in the RM AH and there were no problem with the payment process with my PAYPAL account , so i guess there is no problem with my paypal account i even used it a lot for paying things online as i paid for DIABLO III , what do you suggest me to do ? :(?
Edited by Diadros#1450 on 7/14/2012 9:07 PM PDT
Thank you for the interest in solving this issue !
Hello!!!??!??!?!?!
- Technical Support
View profile
Did you contact PayPal about it like you were instructed by the Blue?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]