Diablo® III

A thank you to Blizzard...not...

I usually never post on Forums, I really hate to honestly, but I really have something to say:

Now I normally don't make many posts, especially about a game, but I would like to say, thank you Blizzard, thank you for all the time and dedication my wife and I spent to obtain really good items, the gold we spent at the auction house, and the confusion and difficulty in finally getting our builds and items 'just right' especially for Inferno. Now after taking a hiatis from Diablo I come back to see not only has a huge nerf hit, but that while in my absence, my excitement at finally reaching 2.89/attack speed, and 16,000 DPS (I know it's low for a Witch Doctor, but I was excited!) I've now returned and have a horrifying 2.09/attack speed, and 10,056 DPS, thanks Blizzard, thank you for making all our time and all our effort meaningless and !@#$ty, thanks so much for ruining a game we really loved. We've spent months and months waiting for this game to arrive, spent $120 %^-*ing dollars on two copies of this game, for what? a month of enjoyment only to come back to all our hard work turned to !@#$? You've really turned your back on your player base, it's no wonder you've lost so many customers, and how many are returning to Diablo 2. I really loved my Witch Doctor, and finally got my build just right, was I uber? No, but I am also a family man who gets at the most a few hours a day to play this game, and some extra time on my days off, I work 10-11 hours days every day, I'm a hard working man who wants to enjoy the game with his wife, a game which we spent a ridiculous amount of money on. We've both been die hard Diablo fans for a long time, and you've just ruined the experience for us, the game was brilliant it really was, do everyone a favor, turn this patch back, and stop %^-*ing with the game, you had a good thing going, now your just !@#$ing up /bad/. Stop making this game a MMO it's DIABLO for christ sakes not WOW, stop trying to force everyone to play this game like your %^-*ty MMO, and yes I played Wow for nearly 2 years, so believe me I have the knowledge to back up my words, Blizzard, stop *#!# slapping your player base, and let us actually enjoy the game we paid for.

Sincerly, your friend,

- Morhion
Reply Quote
I usually never post on Forums, I really hate to honestly, but I really have something to say:

Now I normally don't make many posts, especially about a game, but I would like to say, thank you Blizzard, thank you for all the time and dedication my wife and I spent to obtain really good items, the gold we spent at the auction house, and the confusion and difficulty in finally getting our builds and items 'just right' especially for Inferno. Now after taking a hiatis from Diablo I come back to see not only has a huge nerf hit, but that while in my absence, my excitement at finally reaching 2.89/attack speed, and 16,000 DPS (I know it's low for a Witch Doctor, but I was excited!) I've now returned and have a horrifying 2.09/attack speed, and 10,056 DPS, thanks Blizzard, thank you for making all our time and all our effort meaningless and !@#$ty, thanks so much for ruining a game we really loved. We've spent months and months waiting for this game to arrive, spent $120 %^-*ing dollars on two copies of this game, for what? a month of enjoyment only to come back to all our hard work turned to !@#$? You've really turned your back on your player base, it's no wonder you've lost so many customers, and how many are returning to Diablo 2. I really loved my Witch Doctor, and finally got my build just right, was I uber? No, but I am also a family man who gets at the most a few hours a day to play this game, and some extra time on my days off, I work 10-11 hours days every day, I'm a hard working man who wants to enjoy the game with his wife, a game which we spent a ridiculous amount of money on. We've both been die hard Diablo fans for a long time, and you've just ruined the experience for us, the game was brilliant it really was, do everyone a favor, turn this patch back, and stop %^-*ing with the game, you had a good thing going, now your just !@#$ing up /bad/. Stop making this game a MMO it's DIABLO for christ sakes not WOW, stop trying to force everyone to play this game like your %^-*ty MMO, and yes I played Wow for nearly 2 years, so believe me I have the knowledge to back up my words, Blizzard, stop *#!# slapping your player base, and let us actually enjoy the game we paid for.

Sincerly, your friend,

- Juneau
Edited by juneau#1895 on 6/20/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Sincerly, your friend,

- Malaena
Edited by Malaena#2326 on 6/20/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]