Diablo® III

The death of a soft core character

http://imgur.com/lfCTE

I guess i could use my companion to farm lower levels, but honestly, i think i'm just going to go play something else.
Reply Quote
Yeah, that's the way I feel as well. I am not quite in you heroes condition above, but there is not way to continue with my level 60 WD as I cannot afford the repair costs and I cannot save gold to try and upgrade. I only got to Act 1 Inferno but now can't really see a reason to keep playing.
Reply Quote
(◕_◕) I'm not sure how you got your self into that much of a financial predicament, I mean the idea of inferno is to play it smart and know when to kite or just flat out run, not to mention your a DH should be able to hold your own on inferno.

I play as a Monk and I can breeze through ACT 1 Inferno with the exception of the Elites where you have to play smart.

Join a friends game and just leech of them.
Reply Quote
I really don't know how you ended up like that unless you where doing something wrong.

I mean if you keep dying then go back and farm a different act for gear/gold, don't just keep banging your head against the wall and dying again and again.
Reply Quote
if you only have 3000 gold, maybe you should think about getting more before banging your gear against a wall.
Reply Quote
i still find it hilarious that they managed to kill softcore characters........ isnt the whole point of softcore is death does not have permanent effect?

EDIT: I assumed the situation was due to multiple death or wear of equips from combat...... coupled with excessive usage of gold on AH before 1.0.3
Edited by seansky#1859 on 6/20/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]