Diablo® III

bought game. cant get pass skeleton king

85 Draenei Warrior
says i need to upgrade to continue. i bought the game. its in my game list as standard edition yet it treating it like its the starter edition. i got the receipt in my email but no activation key. anyone know whats going on?
Reply Quote
yeah its a bug.. change ur password on battle net and it should be fixed..

After i restarted the game I had to redo all the quests, but it took just 45 min since i was already high lv.. Hopefully it won't be necessary for you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
ill try changing my pw again. should i restart all the quests or just pick up just before the skeleton king?
Reply Quote
yeah its a bug.. change ur password on battle net and it should be fixed..

After i restarted the game I had to redo all the quests, but it took just 45 min since i was already high lv.. Hopefully it won't be necessary for you.

This is hardly true, maybe it worked for you but it's not working for most folks if you read the threads.
Reply Quote
STILL BROKEN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
STILL BROKE
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
before i posted here i already tried the pw reset and picked the quest right before the skeleton king twice and it still said i had to upgrade. i have since reseted yet again and will try from the first quest
Reply Quote
Same problem here... password reset is not working.
Reply Quote
yup not working
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear the pw thing didn't work. The reason I said that you might have to do your quests is because what happened to me was after I defeated the skeleton king it said I had to upgrade. Then before I fixed the issue, I restarted the game and for some wierd reason my character was back in town with all quests reset. It seems like this problem didn't happen to you if it didn't happen yet, which is good at least...
Reply Quote
I have this problem too. i submitted a customer service ticket
Reply Quote
Same thing here...money spent but but time's a-wastin...
Reply Quote
same problem!
Reply Quote
i got the same problem=(
Reply Quote
This is the same problem for me too, it's so frustrating that they can't fix this problem right away! I don't know how many times I've clicked upgrade to be sent to the same page over and over again with no results! Blizzard fix this crap up or I demand a refund!
Reply Quote
well i tried the pw change now and still not working. i also tried to reinstall d3 at no luck.. pls fix this
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Me too , was so excited to get D3 , Got it yesterday , statues was QUEUED so i didn't think much about now , now it says " completed " and yet after skeleton king i get restarted . submitted a ticket. Changed password , reinstalled . all didn't work.
Reply Quote
wow same thing here.. really there is NO EXCUSE for this.. we paid for a full retail game. and i cant get a hold of anyone who works for blizzard. terrible support. your game is broken.
Reply Quote
I know... Wtf. They should credit our accounts with some AH money....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]