Diablo® III

Repair Costs - TOO MUCH!

Man, those increased repair costs are really pissing me off. Isn't Hardcore tough enough without having to pay insane rates to repair when you die?

Ok, I'm 0/10ing myself, and still posting. It was funny when I thought it up.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 08:32 PMPosted by theolentangy
Isn't Hardcore tough enough without having to pay insane rates to repair when you die?

What are you talking about, you don't have anything to repair if you die in HC...
is this poking fun at the SC thread I just read? lol
Edited by QUBIT#1388 on 6/19/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG I'M OUT OF GOLD NOW I CAN'T EVEN PAY MY MALE FRIENDS TO TAKE OFF THEIR ARMOR ON THEIR FEMALE WIZARDS AND CAST A MIGHTY BLOW ON MY NETHER TENTACLES TROLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
It so expensive to die :(((
Reply Quote
i discover a cheap way..

Just die and reroll.. so you dont have to worry about repair your gear.

BTW all the rule are follow from SC except we have 1 Life. Deal with it like a HC player.
Reply Quote
For a Buckeye, you sure do epeen much lots.

:D
Reply Quote
Not a Buckeye, but points for recognition of the name.

Also, Maybe it's higher than 0/10 after all. Or maybe I'm being meta trolled. I think I'm on level 3 thinking when it comes to trolling, so maybe these guys are just masters. :P

Result: upgraded to 3/10. Woo!
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Qubit
Isn't Hardcore tough enough without having to pay insane rates to repair when you die?

What are you talking about, you don't have anything to repair if you die in HC...
is this poking fun at the SC thread I just read? lol

???

4/10 OP :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]