Diablo® III

Network Disconnect, Error 3007, Error 70

(Locked)

same problem...since after 1.0.3 patch
i've never been disconnected before this patch
i keep losing my valor :(
Hi! I'd just like to chime in on this issue. I've had the same problem since 1.03, and my disconnects occur about 5-15 minutes in. The vast majority of the time this occurs, I am in combat and my latency bar still shows about 70ms.

I have tried forwarding all of the recommended ports, disabling all firewalls and antivirus, and shutting off all of the other computer in the house. I have also tried performing a factory reset on our wireless router.

I had this issue before, but I can't remember if it was after the launch of 1.02 or 1.02(c?). It persisted for about 3 days, and went away without me changing anything. Since that point, I had no problems leading up to 1.03. I did manage to connect four about 40 minutes earlier today, and almost immediately after completing a quest checkpoint, I was dropped again.

Looking at previous forum threads, it seems that nearly every individual having this problem encounters it after a patch. I'm satisfied as long as blizzard is looking into this issue, as the traceroutes posted by other users seem to imply it is not occurring on the user-end.

Exactly my situation!!
F8L,

As you say you have other computers in the house, can you try playing from one of them and see if it still disconnects?

Sadly the only other desktop that I have in the house is my roommates and I'll have to get permission to install it on their computer. I installed it on my laptop and I can't even get past the login screen now, regardless of what connection I am on (I've tried 3 so far).
I have 3 comp 1 lapton and none work.i did buy a new router same thing this is a prob wit blizz am sure :o.I just dont know why it always happen after a patch seems every patch more and more eople get affected by this error.
Immediately after the recent patch I didn't have any issues, then I try to play yesturday, and disco's like everyone else. I've originally thought it was a piece of hardware failing, but ive been monitoring everything and its all fine. I did noticed after I get an error and disco'ed, I lose internet access for a few seconds through my wireless, only after getting disco'ed does this happen. Played LoL for 3 hours today already and no problems there. Been surfing and watching Hulu without a hiccup.
keep disconnecting. Error 3007.
F8L,

As you say you have other computers in the house, can you try playing from one of them and see if it still disconnects?

I have tried the following:

resetting my wireless device
resetting my wireless router
changing the DHCP renewal time to 9999999999 seconds
disabling the DHCP server option in my router
becoming dmz host
forwarding all ports
contacting my ISP

This is the only game this happens on, all since patch 1.0.3. I have a friend coming over now to verify if it happens to his laptop while on my network.

Thank you so much for responding to this.
So far I have:
-Reset my router
-Tried two different routers
-Direct connected
-Tried wireless
-Ran malware/virus/trojan scans
-Defragmented
-Updated my drivers
-Tweaked every possible in game setting
-Port forwarded even more stuff and disabled my firewall altogether
-Turned off the other computers in my house that are on the same line

Tried all these things as well, still having the same issue. Also had my ISP come out and check the lines. No issues on their end. Trying right now with no router, directly wired to the modem. Can play WoW for hours on end with no issues, since the patch can't stay on Diablo at all.

Is there anything anyone else can think of to check?

Edited to Include Trace Route:
Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 8 ms 9 ms * 7.58.168.1
2 17 ms 11 ms 11 ms 66.185.89.61
3 9 ms 11 ms 14 ms 69.63.249.209
4 13 ms 15 ms 15 ms 69.63.249.201
5 26 ms 27 ms 26 ms 64.71.240.66
6 32 ms 33 ms 30 ms tengigabitethernet3-1.ar4.nyc1.gblx.net [67.17.156.109]
7 104 ms 103 ms 104 ms 192.205.32.137
8 103 ms 109 ms 106 ms cr1.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.128.98]
9 101 ms 104 ms 100 ms gar20.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.128.181]
10 114 ms 103 ms 104 ms 12-122-254-238.attens.net [12.122.254.238]
11 102 ms 106 ms 105 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.129.193.250]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.
Edited by Slie#1814 on 6/21/2012 11:18 AM PDT
How do I know what IP address to do a tracert to?
My connection is going like crazy. I've already done much of what others have posted here on this thread and no luck. Also, I wasn't having ANY issues before 1.0.3.
Timing myself, I got an error 3007 at 1 minute and 43 seconds into the game. No Joke. C'mon Blizzard, I just want to play the game I paid for!
EDIT: Also, I'm not running anything in the background (Anti-virus/malware, peerblock, P2P program, etc.) and I have decent internet connection (AT&T U-verse 15Mbps D). No one else on the router at the moment also.
Edited by HighlightGuy#1603 on 6/21/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Maybe somebody will pay attention to my post here since I couldn't get any attention yet and I'm getting very very pissed of and frustrated.
I play from Europe on US servers an every 1 hour and 30 seconds (or 60 seconds) I get disconnected. Yesterday it happened at :05 then :06 and so on an now it just happened at 0:29. For me it looks like an automatic mechanism implemented by blizzard probably in order to try to reduce the number of users (load on their servers).
I tried 3 different ISP providers (even from different cities), 4 different computers (1 laptop and 3 PC's) and some monitoring tools which all said 0 package loss with US servers.
This issue is getting me mad and it started to happen since last week. Imagine that you gathered 5 NV after ~40 minutes of playing and then after another 21 minutes you get disconnected and lose them all and start all over again. Not to mention that in 90% of cases you are in the middle of a fight and you also die and 10% durability loss means ~3k gold for repair/death (~30k full repair) for my items (btw thanks again blizzard for the ridiculous amount for repairs).
I'm having the same problem since 1.03. I've tried several fixes and there's one that seems to have pretty much solved the issue, I've managed to play for almost an hour without disconnects. I couldn't test it exhaustively because I had to leave, but I'm gonna post here so people can try it out and give some feedback.

I think patch 1.03 is complaining about Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter, so I turned it off completely. To do it:
1. Close Diablo
2. Press Windows key + R
3. type "cmd" without quotes and press Enter
4. At the command prompt type "netsh wlan stop hostednetwork" without quotes and press Enter
5. Still in the command prompt type without quotes and press Enter: "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=disallow"
6. If you're not using wifi, disable your wireless network connections, just to be sure. Do this at Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. Right click on the wireless connection with your adapter name and click on disable.
6. Restart your computer and modem/router

Be warned:
Disabling the virtual wifi adapter will kill any network that relies on it. This includes anything that you may have setted up by yourself or any virtual routing software like Virtual Router Manager, Connectify, etc. If you have a physical router then it's probably ok to disable it.

To undo these changes:
1. Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. Right click your adapter, then click on enable.
2. To enable the virtual miniport, open the command prompt and type "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow". Restart your computer.

Again, I'm not sure this is gonna work. I couldn't test it properly. Do it at your own risk.
Edited by TvIsNoMore#1559 on 6/21/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Thanks.. I will try it right the way..
Since 1.03, I've had similar issue about once every 1-2 hours. Today, however, it's happening about every 10 minutes... *sigh.
I have the same problem error 3007 never happened as much until the new patch and im running an alienware BRAND NEW laptop with latest gaming software and this doesnt happen when im playing other games and I got full bars on my wireless WTF!!! i can never even finish a level and im almost at level 60 with my wizard. When are they gonna fix this issue!!!!
i have tried nearly every solution out there. no luck. I have forwarded every port in every way, triggered ports, dmz'd myself, changed wireless devices, changed routers, changed modem, changed firmware, created code to stop dhcp renew request?, and I still get dc'd every 5-10 minutes.

Please help us! I have read that for some reason the server seems to be kicking people that it deems 'idle' to make room for incoming traffic. Idk if that's true or not but it seems to be a widespread issue.

This only started occurring after the 1.0.3 update. I have received no windows updates, no changes in drivers, or any updates whatsoever.
same problem since new patch release
Ok, I don't know what's going on. I had this issue, thought I fixed it by uninstalling the virtual wifi, then it came back but now I've just played for 2 hours without one single disconnect. I don't know if it's something else I've tried, or they fixed it but it was frequent. Disconnections every 10 minutes or even less.
Just one thing. Anyone noticed if any other network applications halt when Diablo disconnects? Browsers not browsing, downloads crashing, p2p stopping...?
Edited by TvIsNoMore#1559 on 6/22/2012 1:02 PM PDT
My situation also. Never had any issues with d/c until after the patch. Have not been able to enjoy more than 2-5 minutes of game time ever since. I have tried on a different computer same issues. Now i only try to log on once a day for the past week and i don't even bother trying more than once...hoping Blizzard are working on the issue, that's what matters.

I must be a game/server issue as stated a thousand times before by thousands of people. Many of us never had these issues for weeks on end and then all of a sudden they started happening. So it can't very well be a simple reset router, try a different computer fix...

Thanks
bump

still happening. keep dying. almost out of gold. :(
I had no disconnect issues prior to 1.03. Now it happens every 20-30 minutes. This is definitely a patch related bug.
If this would have happened on release I would have asked for a refund. This is disgracefull and confirms how stupid online only single-player games are. Never buyng someting similar ever again.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]