Diablo® III

Hardcore noob question

How does the gold/item collection work,
-Do you have a different stash for HC chars and SC chars?
-If (when) you die what happens to items and gold?
-Any other key differences between SC and HC?
Reply Quote
You have a permanent hardcore stash shared between all of your hc characters.

Keep all your gems and jewelcrafting pages in there, and items for future characters.

the continuity between characters makes leveling up a character and dying worthwhile.
Reply Quote
You may wish to read the sticky in this forum (the one titled "Hardcore FAQ please read").

I've even conveniently linked it for you below, since you seem incapable of searching for answers to your questions on your own.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235397272
Reply Quote
the items you have equipped do they go away foreva when you die?
Reply Quote
You may wish to read the sticky in this forum (the one titled "Hardcore FAQ please read").

I've even conveniently linked it for you below, since you seem incapable of searching for answers to your questions on your own.

unnecessarily rude, but still helpful nonetheless, thanks... I guess
Reply Quote
Geo pretty much said it all.

If you find a great item, stash it before advancing to harder content.

It's also a good idea to keep the lowest lvl helm/weapon you find with a socket in your stash to throw a couple Flawless Square Rubies in when you need to lvl back up. Another way is to put a Flawless Square Amethyst in your weapon.. makes you immortal for the greater part of normal mode.

06/20/2012 10:18 AMPosted by CaptainMoe
the items you have equipped do they go away foreva when you die?

Yup.
Edited by Wanfear#1697 on 6/20/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]