Diablo® III

Achievements not working

Can't get achievements since patch 1.0.3.

Thanks blizz, you rock.
Reply Quote
Thank you for posting this. I just posted a bugged achievement, but perhaps this here is my issue. Awesomesauce.
Reply Quote
My friends just logged on and got a couple, so now I'm really pissed, since it appears to be an issue that is only affecting a small majority.
Reply Quote
what a perfect time for me to spend over an hour trying again and again to get the "naked lust" achievement. !@#$%^- it.
Reply Quote
Can't get achievements since patch 1.0.3.

Thanks blizz, you rock.

i think you should elaborate on that, because achievements are definitely working after 1.0.3. for example, i got [Demolition Derby] and [Carrion Farm] (both coop and single) yesterday without an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I am having the same problem. I just finished going through Hardcore and defeating the Skeleton King and realized I hadn't been getting any of the achievements while he had. I did not get the achievement for reach level 10 which I obviously have completed. It's quite ridiculous. Then to go online looking for an answer and it's been over a month of people bringing this issue up and all Blizzard seems to say is "Tough luck, just do it again!" They put out a flawed product and just want us to "deal with it"? The whole thing about not restoring earned achievements is a load of BS. If you can't put out a quality product then you'd better do something to fix it when it breaks. Guess since you have my money already you don't care, huh, Blizz?
Reply Quote
I love what it says on their FAQ/Support page:

We are unable to accept requests for this type of issue.
Customer Support cannot award or alter achievements in Diablo III. If an achievement is not awarded and you feel that it should be, please attempt the achievement’s criteria again.

!@#$. You.
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Baumbach
Then to go online looking for an answer and it's been over a month of people bringing this issue up and all Blizzard seems to say is "Tough luck, just do it again!"

It appears this issue is new for many people since the 1.0.3 patch yesterday. I know it's new to me.
Reply Quote
I'll chime in and say that exact same thing is happening for me. I had no achievement issues prior to 1.0.3. Today I killed Kulle and Belial on hardcore and was not awarded the achievement.

It's especially ridiculous if Blizzard won't award that retroactively because my character is on Act III hardcore.... or maybe they will accuse me of getting there by exploting without actually killing Belial. :-(
Reply Quote
I finally got the Villagers journal in act I and when I did, It did not give the achievement, and when I went to look at them it said error loading them. So I left game, came back and loaded the achievement list and it showed I did not collect it. Now all I get are coins if i find the box. Guess I need a new player to get that one done.

On a side note, when I go on the map to get the villagers journal, the achievement list has an error loading the list while any other place I go, it has no issue
Reply Quote
I managed to get the Villager's Journal tonight and the achievement worked properly - on the other hand I hit 60 with a second character, but I still have no Level 60 achievement and no progress on any of the metas (Two There Are, Class Warfare, etc.). And those aren't exactly the easiest achievements to do over. "Why yes, I would LOVE to spend another 40 hours per character leveling to 60 because your achievement server has ADHD and didn't notice either of the first two times it happened." Incidentally, both times were Hell Act 3 in the Tower of Suffering, so maybe it's something about that zone. *shrug*

The game really just needs a way to sync the achievement server with the game server, even if it's just for stuff like the lore books/levels. It'd be incredibly easy to cross check which enties are in the lore tab with the achievements, and it's pretty obvious that I've been running around Inferno on my barb for a couple weeks despite apparently not having a level 60 character on my account. Either that, or let customer support actually fix these problems instead of tying their hands and having them send us to the support forums in search of satisfaction.
Reply Quote
Im having huge issues with Achievements
Reply Quote
I got this same problem. I haven't played since the patch until today. Just went through Act 3 Hell the first time and got to level 60. No achievements for getting max level or any boss kills.
Reply Quote
Encountered this first time yesterday post-patch...I popped a whole heap of tomes, new locations and achievements - none marked as received, just an 'achievement data retrieval' error...

Playing today - no error now, but the tomes don't seem to be present when I replay...

hmm....a completionist's nightmare...
Reply Quote
I just got my first 60 a short while ago this evening, no achiev :D Stoked.
Reply Quote
omfg again? someone post when it's safe to play ffs
Reply Quote
I had this a moment ago. Killed diablo (hell), wondered why I didn't see an acheive go by. Few minutes later loaded the achieves window to see an empty window and error which I unfortunately didn't screenshot. Something like Error: <12345> could not connect to achieve database.

Closing and opening it again seems to kick it into action. Anyway, no hell completion achieves for me, last one listed was Rakanoth.
Reply Quote
Standing in Fowl Lair, the last place I need for Nooks and Crannies. Been farming for it for a week. It will not check off on my achievements.

Pretty !@#$ing ticked off right now.
Reply Quote
Bump.

No achievements just now for Two There Are and Class Warfare. This is not the 1st time achievements are not granted. Please do something Blizzard. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Ditto to this. I actually have everything checked off on several achievements without them unlocking. I also had a few reset on me completely (gold collection, elite kills, etc). I had no issues prior to 1.0.3, and it seems like there are quite a few people with varying achievement issues.

Thankfully it is a known acknowledged issue (see the sticky) so it will hopefully be addressed by the next patch, if not a hotfix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]