Diablo® III

Achievements not working

I have had issues with viewing some other player's profiles as well as the achievement system being down occasionally and giving me a Error 28010
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Alpas
i think you should elaborate on that, because achievements are definitely working after 1.0.3. for example, i got [Demolition Derby] and [Carrion Farm] (both coop and single) yesterday without an issue.

They are definitely broken.

I just completed the one to craft 100 things and was also awarded the one for crafting 200 level 10 items when neither of my artisans are even level 10 yet.
Reply Quote
I just completed the one to craft 100 things and was also awarded the one for crafting 200 level 10 items when neither of my artisans are even level 10 yet.

This happened to me as well, while I was combining gems.
Reply Quote
Ditto to this. I actually have everything checked off on several achievements without them unlocking. I also had a few reset on me completely (gold collection, elite kills, etc). I had no issues prior to 1.0.3, and it seems like there are quite a few people with varying achievement issues.

Thankfully it is a known acknowledged issue (see the sticky) so it will hopefully be addressed by the next patch, if not a hotfix.

Well i took a look and I didn't see it in the known issue sticky. Just something about a particular item not being dropped.

And if it does become a known issue, that still doesn't mean they'll go back on POLICY and award uncredited achievements, which may otherwise be unrepeatable (with the same character).
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Scorch
i think you should elaborate on that, because achievements are definitely working after 1.0.3. for example, i got [Demolition Derby] and [Carrion Farm] (both coop and single) yesterday without an issue.

I don't think your artisan's needed to be level 10 for that one.
Reply Quote
I've had a similar issue. Since the last patch, I went to edit my banner and all the unlocks I've already gotten for banner items are now locked again. Achievements seem pretty borked.
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Xirix
I've had a similar issue. Since the last patch, I went to edit my banner and all the unlocks I've already gotten for banner items are now locked again. Achievements seem pretty borked.

Yeah i'm seeing the same problem with my account now that you mention it; all banner options are locked, except for the freebies.
Reply Quote
Just popped on real quick to check auctions and verify that gold I pick up is not adding to my "All the Glitters" count. Had "Eternal War" and "Three Stooges" not register yesterday.
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Token

I don't think your artisan's needed to be level 10 for that one.

Yes you do. It's in the description. "Craft 200 artisan level 10 items."
Reply Quote
I did not get credit for running the lyceum today.

Also, I have all book for a quick study achievement and still havent recieved that one either.
Reply Quote
Dinged 60 today and did not get the achievement for it. Tried logging in and out, restarting the client, etc... but I'm also getting the 28010 error code when trying to view my own list. The error code is hit or miss. Had a friend rolling up a witch doctor and was able to see his achievements as I played this morning so I'm not sure what to make of it.
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Shoryuken
Dinged 60 today and did not get the achievement for it. Tried logging in and out, restarting the client, etc... but I'm also getting the 28010 error code when trying to view my own list. The error code is hit or miss. Had a friend rolling up a witch doctor and was able to see his achievements as I played this morning so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I can see all my achievements fine. They just don't track when I do parts of them or activate when I finish the whole thing. The whole tracking system seems bugged for me.
Reply Quote
Well i took a look and I didn't see it in the known issue sticky. Just something about a particular item not being dropped.

And if it does become a known issue, that still doesn't mean they'll go back on POLICY and award uncredited achievements, which may otherwise be unrepeatable (with the same character).

You're right, my bad - the note I saw regarding this is in the thread titled "Updated list of 1.0.3 Bugs, check here first". From there:

There is currently an issue with the achievement server not communicating the achievements effectively. Be assured that your character still has credit for the achievements completed if applicable, they are just not showing up right now. Our server team is still working to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Any updates on this issue will be posted on our D3 Technical forum here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Today did all of the books but battlefield as is still bugged logged out came back on and they are gone. So than went back on another toon after reading forums and again got credit, so logged out to see and they are gone again
Reply Quote
Achievements not being recorded:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036115813
Reply Quote
I don't get ANY achievents what so ever. I tried killing about 10 demons for the DH achievment killing 100 000 demons, nothing was added to my kill count. No achievement works at alI. I will quit playing until it's been fixed.
Reply Quote
I cant get any either. Not a single achievement is working...
I'll quit playing until it's been fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]