Diablo® III

Jewel of the East achievement not awarded

Summary: The achievement "Jewel of the East" is not awarded despite all zones marked as having been visited.

Details: Even though I've visited every zone in Caldeum countless times, this achievement is yet to be awarded. All the objectives are checked (marked as completed) in the achievement details screen, but the achievement itself is still greyed out. This has been the case since around May 17th, which might explain the issue, as back then numerous achievements weren't awarded but many of these have been fixed by later patches. This one, however, is still unobtainable for players who have completed the related objectives prior to achievement fixes.
Edited by sny#2844 on 6/21/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem since that day too, posted it like 3 times and no answer :S
Reply Quote
Ditto
Reply Quote
Having the same issue, still... No idea what the problem might be. Has anyone tried contacting Blizzard?
Reply Quote
I'm having this exact same issue. :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Blizzard has responded, but in the known issues list, and not in all the little redundant threads people have made.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369438018
Some players are still reporting that they have completed some achievements but have not earned them. We are reviewing accounts on a case-by-case basis, so please continue to be patient. This is not an issue that affects everyone.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. Will probably start sending out support tickets when I'm bored enough.
Reply Quote
Ive same issue. :(
09/18/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Javrius
We are reviewing accounts on a case-by-case basis, so please continue to be patient.
What i need to do to get this kind revive?
Edited by Emps#2470 on 3/5/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
up need this achievement
Reply Quote
My OCD is killing me... please fix this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]