Diablo® III

Many exploits remain after 1.03

06/20/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Dave
DPS is still way out of control - in some cases I've even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves

isn't this the name of the game??....to kill the monsters before they kill you??

/whoosh
I accidentally found myself enjoying the game a few weeks back. The best remedy I could find at the time was reporting it as a bug.

Thankfully they appear to have patched the issue and I am no longer encountering the "I enjoy this game" bug.
LOL.......wow i rarely ever respond or say anything on the forums, but that was simply beautiful. Really hope blizzard takes notice and makes the game people want in the diablo series or watch it crash and burn even faster.
humour is good. +1
06/20/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Dave
DPS is still way out of control - in some cases I've even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves

isn't this the name of the game??....to kill the monsters before they kill you??

not the sharpest tool in the shed are we?
+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
I want to be a part of this amazing thread before it goes down in history.
I'll give credit for the sarcasm, but to be blunt, all it really amounts to is "YAC, YAC, YAC" (as in, Yet Another Complaint). It's just crafted well enough that it doesn't look like it a complaint at first glance. But to be blunt, it just isn't that interesting to read the endless complaints from people who don't like the fact that multiplayer games have to be balanced. And that's what Diablo 3 is, an online multiplayer game.

What that means is that things have to be balanced reasonably well. This isn't Diablo 2, after all, which was essentially a single-player game that you could play online with friends if you wanted, but you defaulted to playing alone on your own computer. And that seems to be what the bulk of the complaints are about. Instead of complain, do something useful with your time, like figure out how to work with the new changes.
I'm rofling hard from germany :-D
Standing ovation to you! /clap
Great post. What you said was totally correct. I hope Blizz fixes these issues soon.
06/20/2012 07:15 AMPosted by jaimehlers
multiplayer games have to be balanced. And that's what Diablo 3 is, an online multiplayer game.

You're right MP games need balancing and D3 is a MP game. The balancing we have seen thus far though is awful. I understand fixing things that were broken and thus exploitable (NT obviously was doing way more damage than it should have though I think it feels really dialed back too far that's probably due to it being so OP before) there are very legitimate complaints against things Blizzard has done to D3 since it released.
I rarely read forum posts because of the constant complaints but this one i lol'd. I love sarcasm
+1 OP

Here's to many many future bugfixes and improvements.
This was a good read, and I laughed at your humor.

But your wrong anyway :) Funny, but wrong.
requested sticky :)

really hope blizz will address these bugs
good job =)). can't stop laughing =))
I've seen better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]