Many exploits remain after 1.03

19 Night Elf Hunter
Best post ever. OP is awesome.
I LoLed
lol
post of the year. you are awesome.
looks like a sarcasm to me...
90 Troll Druid
This post needs to never leave. Sticky, now.
^

• DPS is still way out of control - in some cases I've even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves
  • I personally was able to set up a bizarre configuration in the auction house search panel where I could find items with specific stats and also be able to sort them in a way that was not effectively random.

• At first i was like hmmmm, but than i was like ::.. :::: ::.. impossibrrrl!
    I laughed.
    stop giving them idea's for patch 1.04

I swear you guys are as bad as the streamers.
    90 Tauren Paladin
    I lol'd so hard reading OP's commnet! THumbs up!
    Pure genius OP. I predict a bright future for you at ActiBlizz.
    85 Goblin Shaman
    I would like to point out that despite Blizzard's best efforts with 1.0.3 weapon racks still drop weapons. I've seen it myself.
    Post of the year right here, folks.
    I was thinking about doing a similar post earlier. i mean how can farming barrels be an exploit, if killing monsters is not? both spawn randomly in certain locations, and can be destroyed repeatedly for gold. if someone wants to be a lame loser & only kill barrels, let them, even with MF on it still dropped less
    +1

lol
    +1

hahahaha
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]