Diablo® III

D3 is my last game bought from billizard

Deamon Hunter is weaker and weaker from release date...I do know why billizard is so happy to change character skills................after 1.0.3. DH has to pay more repair gold ...............Compared with WOW ...Diablo 3 is crap...........
Reply Quote
Threads like these only draw attention away from well-written, planned out threads detailing what's actually wrong with the game and providing feedback about where they went wrong with changes.

No wonder blues don't read these forums.

Please stop posting these.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Threads like these only draw attention away from well-written, planned out threads detailing what's actually wrong with the game and providing feedback about where they went wrong with changes.

why don't you go jump in a lake and don't come up.
He pays for the game and has the right to do what he sees fit.
Reply Quote
I have had my axe for 20 years. I've replaced the handle few times and the head a couple, but it's still my old axe.

(i.e. Blizzard now is not the same as the Blizzard we grew up with...)
Edited by SpiderDijon#1377 on 6/19/2012 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Gknight
Compared with WOW ...Diablo 3 is crap...........

I wouldn't go that far.
Reply Quote

You people and your rights. Why is everybody so interested in their entitlements?

He has paid for the game. Done paying. Finished. He now has unlimited access (barring server downtime) to enjoy it, or to quit and learn a lesson from it. He has no other rights than to do these two things. Or does he suddenly have the right to go shoot people because he doesn't enjoy playing D3?
Edited by Moleman91#1549 on 6/19/2012 11:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not a huge fan of Diablo 3 but I wasn't a massive fan of D2 or D1 either. They were 'good' games but not even close to my top 10 games of all time.

The last game I'll buy from Blizzard? I doubt that very much. I've been gaming for 30 years and Blizzard have always been one of the best developers around, I think they missed the mark with D3 but that doesn't mean I won't buy another game from them. Their Titan MMO for example, I'm a massive fan of Tigole (Jeff Kaplan) and as far as I know he has been the lead designer for Titan since its announcement in 2007. They can draw on a huge amount of experience from WoW so I'm guessing the Titan MMO will be big.
Reply Quote

I agree... complaining about a particular class balance PALES in comparrison with the GLARING ISSUES of latency, lag and maintainance that ruin this game for AUS/NZ gamers.

Blizzard should be ashamed.
Reply Quote

With respect... there are plenty of threads which detail, accurately what's wrong.
traceroute thread and others...

The problem is now people are tired of being ignored, issues not addressed, balance and character's nerfed, legit users locked out of RMAH...

After a period of time... frustration turns to ANGER..
Edited by RufusSpudnut#1242 on 6/20/2012 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

You people and your rights. Why is everybody so interested in their entitlements?

He has paid for the game. Done paying. Finished. He now has unlimited access (barring server downtime) to enjoy it, or to quit and learn a lesson from it. He has no other rights than to do these two things. Or does he suddenly have the right to go shoot people because he doesn't enjoy playing D3?

No but he has the right to complain dumb !@#$.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Gknight
Deamon Hunter is weaker and weaker from release date...I do know why billizard is so happy to change character skills................after 1.0.3. DH has to pay more repair gold ...............Compared with WOW ...Diablo 3 is crap...........

Firstly wow is a mmo, diablo 3 is a arpg. These are completly different genre of games. It's like saying sonic is way better than call of duty.

Secondly, when voicing a opinion try and be objective and label the issue (opinion) and not your emotions.

Personally I like the change. I never liked nether tenticles, it was slow and not fun but I felt pushed into it. I'm finding frost arrow alot faster paced and suits how I like to play.

With the recent balancing of inferno, even though dh were nerfed it is still easier to clear inferno vs day1.

Is there something particular your struggling with?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The OP post reeks of trololol. Anything else would mean he is a massive idiot. Especially in the last 2 "sentences".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]