Just killed ghom last night, stats unbuffed:
Fist of thunder - Bounding light
Sweeping wind - Firestorm
Serenity - Peacefull repose
Breath of heaven - Blazing wrath
Blinding Flash - Faith in light
Mantra of conviction - Overawe
One with everything
Seize the initiativehttp://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aigXYk!UZX!cbabca
1. He squeeze his body farting cloud gas in two area, one is in his body and second is in you in a same time.
2. He throw 3 slimy ooze to you
3. He chase you and doing 2 physical attack and a vomit
4. Rinse and repeat
How its work:
1. At the beginning of battle, he will fart two gas cloud, one in him, second is whenever you are.
2. Run to him hit your mantra and retreat a little outside of his gas.
3. He will throw slimy ooze and run at you.
4. Focus your hit on slimy ooze to get as much as LOH only when Ghom is far away,Ghom will get hit by your Bounding light and sweeping wind though
5. When he charge you, change your target to ghom, watch his 2 physical attack and the last hit is just like he's vomiting.
6. Hit your blinding flash and add one or two hit to him
7. when he start to squeeze his body and farting, run just outside his body, you will get hurt a bit, but not gonna make you die. Most important thing is DON'T run before he's farting, if you run before he fart, the result will be two gas cloud, one in him and one in you, and before you realize, the room will be full with gas.
8 If you get too long inside his gas, the gas will damage over time. Stop the DOT with Serenity OR Breath of heaven OR blood ball.
9. After he fart, he will throw slimy ball to you, hit the ooze to damage and get life on hit as much as you can.
10. Ghom will charge afterward and because of that he's moving out from his gas, Hit Mantra to maximize your damage output and hit him as hard as you can.
11. Rinse and repeat. Just kite him along the area of battle.
This battle is easy if you can maximize your damage output when he charge at you. Don't get too comfortable hitting him, as soon as he fart...gtfo as fast as you could... and if you got hurt with his dot, stop it with Serenity or Breath of heaven.
NB: sorry for bad english... and good luck...