Diablo® III

Arcagnion...

(Locked)

Yeah indeed i have noticed a bit of spike rubber banding since the patch
I think we all got lucky. The forum he gets to moderate seems to have nowhere near the seething rage and hatred of the other forums.

I guess respect works both ways after all.
I think we all got lucky. The forum he gets to moderate seems to have nowhere near the seething rage and hatred of the other forums.

NZ/Aus "sweet as bro" and "she'll be right mate" mentalities must have a deeper more positive philosophical effects in our society :)
I've been looking through the America-centric General Chat forum extensively and I agree, Arcagnion is by far the best and most helpful CM.

I dunno man. I am all for ANZ community, but you guys seriously fill this place up with so many lag-rage threads and we demand a dedicated server threads.
Is this thread a trap? :)
I am a 'he' the last time I checked.
Seriously, thanks for the support!

We love seeing some blue writing in the SEA forums :)

While we have your attention, can you get us a update on the rubberbanding in game?

It appears to have gotten worse post 1.03. I really want to play hardcore more but the fear of rubberband deaths haunts us!

Any information would be appreciated.
Community Manager
This forum is about you guys and not about me. Get back to discussing the game! :)

06/21/2012 04:52 AMPosted by Chamolin
GROUP HUG!
06/21/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Arcagnion
This forum is about you guys and not about me. Get back to discussing the game! :)

dont lie you love it!
Community Manager
;)
Thanks for the support all, I'll lock the thread now.
Edited by Arcagnion on 6/21/2012 8:44 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]