Diablo® III

1.0.3 Rubber Band

Had <300ms all day so far, during hours which prior to 1.0.3 were usually always yellow ping. However the rubber banding is worse than ever before even though the ping reads as improved.
Reply Quote
I´m getting that too
Reply Quote
I think it's a common problem for many of us in AU at the moment. It's definitely gotten worse after the 1.0.3 patch. It's alot more consistent now. Sucks even more because it cost 50k each repair now.
Reply Quote
Same here. I think the rubber banding is because of Blizzard might have introduced some kind of lag compensation mechanism in the last patch.
Reply Quote
I had some wierd lag during Cydea fight. But the strange thing is the FPS frooze too.

Also had some cases where bar is still green, but my HP suddenly jumps down like it was lagging.
Reply Quote
Yeah my Character co-ordinates while shooting something isn't the right spot and i die cause it's actually infront not at the back =\
Just getting worst and worst... when will it end?
Reply Quote
I had this happen about 5 days ago when they put hotfix up before patch. Latency bar reads green and around 250ms however it plays like it is 600ms used to read around 280ms and be playable. Now its jerky as and to much of a pain to play my level 60 so only bother with the low level characters. Patch didnt make it any better but I defo noticed it before the patch was about 5-7 days ago I would say
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Rubber banding has been an issue from the start but does seem to be worse since the patch.
Reply Quote
Rubber banding increase + repair cost increase = broke SpiderDijon...

Lag deaths weren't really problem before... but now they are serious business! I swear you'd have to be Nostradamus to progress without dying under these conditions.

I had a net loss of 150k gold last night (repairs + pots) and I had to go back to farming for gold just so I could continue progression. :(
Edited by SpiderDijon#1377 on 6/20/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Spectre
I think it's a common problem for many of us in AU at the moment. It's definitely gotten worse after the 1.0.3 patch. It's alot more consistent now. Sucks even more because it cost 50k each repair now.

Its not just AU/NZ, a mate of mine in the USA is getting the same thing. Its definatly somethign to do with 1.03
Reply Quote
It's a problem I didn't have pre 1.0.3, but now I'm getting it even in cleared areas with nothing on screen except me and the scenery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]