Diablo® III

Kormac, please shut up

Would just really like a check box in options that says followers after Normal difficulty S T F U.

please

I'm not sure if you Devs thought that "GLORIOUS!" would be as memorable and iconic as "Stay a while and listen", but it's not. It's the opposite. It's like comparing Jar Jar to Chewie. We remember them both, sure, but for ENTIRELY different reasons.

I know this has been covered before but playing this morning...idk man, really hit a nerve.
Reply Quote
I personally like his enthusiasm. I suggest you deal with it.
Reply Quote
BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS STRONG!
Reply Quote
sometimes i wonder if love is really as evil as the order claimed.

hes a giant @#%@!.
Reply Quote
this.... thread.... is...... GLORIOUS

for the will of the templar is strong!
Reply Quote
I wish I could PK the followers sometimes.
Edited by kn0wing#1392 on 6/23/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BUT THE LIGHT IS BOTH A LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE FOE OF EVIL!
Reply Quote
Have you ever afraid in battle?
Reply Quote
I personally loved when I would smash open an urn and he would say "What treasure!!!"
and I'm laughing at my screen and saying "it's 2 gold pieces, and I'm keeping both."
(this was back when smashing urns was worth the effort)
Reply Quote
BY ALL THAT IS HOLY DO YOU SEE THAT THREAD OVER THERE?!
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
I dunno, it's pretty amusing when he talks about the Enchantress, and then denies his "feelings" for her.

Best one is when he says something like:
T: Her hair! Her Eyes!
Char: Why don't you just tell her how you feel?
T: Oh, Erm, No! I didn't mean it like that!!!
Reply Quote
As a Templar, does he have financial connections I can leverage at least?
Reply Quote
Kormac is awesome. i would totally bring him along everywhere if i didn't need Eirena's powered armour spell to stay alive...
Reply Quote
I bet Kormac is great at parties.

But really, you should all be ashamed at yourselves! Laughing at Kormac... Its not HIS fault he has brain damage!
Reply Quote
I bet you, you could not play without hear him saying stupid things, it is just like playing PES (or FIFA) without locutors. You will miss them!!!
Reply Quote
This thread is just a SKIIIRMISH! Give me a REEEAL battle!
Reply Quote
i love it when he says glorious,... been hearing it for 60 lvls and it still hasn't got old
Reply Quote
What a MONSTROUS creature!!!!
Reply Quote
to be fair the followers were originally designed to only last past normal. Then blizz changed their minds last minute and simply adjusted the stats on the followers (and did so very poorly) so they would more viable throughout. They didn;t bother to change any of the dialogue, so the follower still acts as if they are still on normal mode when you are in nightmare and alot of the lines reflect that.

Just like children cant choose their crappy parents and get scarred by them, followers can pick their creators (Jay wilson) and get lametized by them.
Reply Quote
His dialogues regarding Jondar and his ranting about him is what gets me.
Kormac, please move on man!

And he keeps attacking Treasure Goblins when I am not yet ready to deal with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]