Diablo® III

Over 72 hours and still restricted....

(Locked)

Dear GM,
I am D3 player of Taiwan.
My account can't login to the game for no reason.
But I don't know why.
Please help me!!

Battle account: vacant801124@yahoo.com.tw
game regions: Americas
on line location : Taiwan
last normal offline time: 00:13 2012/13/11
discovery of the problem: 2012/13/11 PM:5:00
willing to your account backtracking to the occurrence of the state is locked before the last normal line:yes i do
5 Orc Hunter
06/22/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Medearn
I see that you've submitted a ticket and are currently awaiting investigation. That being said, I'm looking at your account and it appears the restrictions have been lifted. Do you mind logging in and out of the game fully to see if you're still experiencing the issue?

why am i being locked out i bought my game in store
I think..no im sure its been over 72 hours and Im still restricted. Can someone check the status of my account?
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
It is a holiday here in the US so I am unsure if any Blizzard reps will be here today. You can see your transaction status under Account Management I think and you should have gotten an email letting you know the transaction was done (if what players post is accurate regarding the email). If it has been more than 72 hours then the transaction should be complete. Try logging out of game and then go to Account Management and change your password. That forces an account data refresh that should resolve the issue. It is basically an account reboot. This only works though if the transaction really is done.
Hi Blizzard tech support,
I've bout the digital cd-key about 2 weeks ago, and i can only play the US version without restrictions.
I still cannot play at EU account, which are my prime account, where i can access RMAH. Please Advice.
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Even if you were still a trial account, you should be able to play the basic game. There should be one key on your battle.net account allowing access to all the realms. You will only have RMAH access in your home realm though. I have never heard of a situation where you can access all game features on one realm but not another.

If it has been more than 72 hours then the transaction should be complete. Try logging out of game and then go to Account Management and change your password. That forces an account data refresh that should resolve the issue. It is basically an account reboot. This only works though if the transaction really is done.

If you still have issues after that, you will need to submit a ticket and they will investigate.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]