Diablo® III

Best stats for a wizard weapon(wand)?

Hey guys I've been farming a bit on my monk and came across a (hopefully) decent wand.

Problem is i have no idea how good some stats are for wizards such as + max arcane power and arcane power on crit. Is it as good as Discipline for DH's?

So I guess I'm asking what would a perfect wizard 1h look like.

And also how would you rate this wand.

772.8 DPS

+236-527 fire damage.
+105 dex
+219 intelligence
+2479 life after each kill
+14 max arcane power
Critical hits grant 10 arcane power

I realise the DPS is average, the intell boost is excellent but I have no idea about arcane power.

Thanks guys :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
its alright, the int is nice however it lacks life on hit/crit dmg/socket, and as you said its dps is quite low
Reply Quote
it's alright. the base dps isn't enough to warrant much more than 1-2m. the other stats are nice - crits grant 10 AP is max roll and is pretty important to some builds. i believe +15 AP is the max roll...and not as important as the ap on crit. LAK is worthless.
Edited by kokopuffs#1945 on 6/22/2012 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
can i buy it off you for 10k gold?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the quick replies :D
Reply Quote
Since nobody answered your other question, the main stats that you're looking for in a wiz weapon.

Int
Vit
Atleast +700 Life on Hit to combat against Reflect
Crit hit damage
Socket

The rest is just gravy.
Reply Quote
soc first, then CD, then int,
Reply Quote
If that had a socket it would be really good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]