Diablo® III

Can a blue post comment on bugged a3 / 4 loot

(Locked)

even people who are top geared are now farming act 1 because it has better drops than a3 / 4

note that I'm not saying act 1 is better because it's faster or easier than a3 / 4, because with my gear I kill elites in a3/4 just as fast as act 1

there is something seriously bugged about the loot in a3/4 since 1.0.3

every iLvl 63 item I've gotten after killing over 300 elites have been worse than lvl 57 items
Why would they admit it's bugged when they clearly nerfed it? In fact they haven't released the pre-patch drop rates because they're probably nerfed so bad.

I would read this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5890100318
Community Manager
I unfortunately don't have any specifics to share just yet, but we agree they are low and are looking at adjusting them. We should have more details early next week.
The fact that no one from Blizzard has commented on this issue is getting really frustrating. I've been gradually improving my gear to the point where I can now consistently take down Act 3 elite packs, which make for intense and fun battles. But the drops are worse overall than Act 1 for the same number of packs.

I expected a ninja fix shortly after 1.0.3 when they realized what was going on, or at least a comment addressing the issue. With still no response about this, I'm worried that this is working as intended.

Edit: awesome, all I had to do was add my 2c and they comment while I'm writing :D
Edited by Foosk#1642 on 6/22/2012 5:56 PM PDT
The fact that no one from Blizzard has commented on this issue is getting really frustrating. I've been gradually improving my gear to the point where I can now consistently take down Act 3 elite packs, which make for intense and fun battles. But the drops are worse overall than Act 1 for the same number of packs.

I expected a ninja fix shortly after 1.0.3 when they realized what was going on, or at least a comment addressing the issue. With still no response about this, I'm worried that this is working as intended.

The irony (Used in the wrong way).
Edited by Kalis#1377 on 6/22/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Bash, please import Diablo 2 data base and call it a day.
06/22/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
I unfortunately don't have any specifics to share just yet, but we agree they are low and are looking at adjusting them. We should have more details early next week.

Finally.

This just put a smile on my face. I think just knowing this alone would quiet a lot of people down. Thanks for giving us something to look forward to.

Next week...oh man can't you guys just ninja fix it again?
For the weekend atleast, some players only get a decent game in on the weekend too.
06/22/2012 05:58 PMPosted by LLHOOHLL
bashiok you're useless

come on, friend. He is bringing us good news. This is not necessary or helpful.
Been farming Act 3-4 for weeks and the day after patch 1.03 I could easily tell the lowerered drop rates on ilvl 63 loot after 4 or 5 hours of farming. I know all the ilvl 63 items by name by now. there are items on the loot table in Act 3 (lvl 50 range) that had never even dropped prior to the patch.

The end game needs to feel rewarding to play in, or else nobody in Act 1/2 is going to want to push through and keep playing to get met with walls of lvl 50-59 loot. Nearly everyone I know that was farming in Act 3/4 have stopped, it's just not rewarding, and we have no desire to steamroll the easier content in act 1 and 2.
Edited by Strifen#1543 on 6/22/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Next week...oh man can't you guys just ninja fix it again?
For the weekend atleast, some players only get a decent game in on the weekend too.

At this point I'm just happy knowing that they agree the rates are low and are looking at it right now TBH.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]