Diablo® III

Error 44

Ive been muted on D3 and I cant chat with anyone, I didint even get a warning, could any BLUE answer to me for how long I will be banned? This is kinda frustrating..
Reply Quote
unmute plz
Edited by F3t#1917 on 11/2/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
F3t ,

It doesn't work that way. If you've been muted, you need to wait until it's run its course. The first time is pretty short, 3 hours I believe, but if you keep doing things to get yourself muted, it's going to get longer and longer and possibly permanent eventually.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I have been muted.. For stating my opinion on this game.. How shameful
Reply Quote
thats returted...the derp derp mute...lmao...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
"returted" ???
Edited by Omrakos on 11/6/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
The trolls/botters win (again) this is how blizzard will always work. I get banned for posting things in trade that people did not see fit. The items in question were lvl 63 unided items. Since 1/2 of trade decided those items were not allowed to be posted I get muted. I don't really mind being muted from trade in the first place, the fact is I cant even talk to my friends in a party right now. That is bull !@#$. Blizzard should be ashamed of how they handle this situation time and time again.
Reply Quote
i wonder who is controlling this d3 game thing? i have a feeling my monk can heal itself without being skilled pressed.
unbelievable and seems legendary drops in a sequence order. not a unique item. it's quite retarted how ppl go around messing with others privity .
Reply Quote
i just got muted for trying to sell items on the trade chat and posting my items. what is the trade chat for if you cant link a few of your items but others can?
Reply Quote
someone give me a hand here. you go to the appropriate chat channel to do the right thing there and you get no warning and get muted in less then 1 minute?
Reply Quote
To break up an arguement i post items for sale on the trade chat and get muted. really? whatever first time being muted how long will i have to wait to talk again?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
NextTBD,

If you're being muted, it means there's enough other people reporting you to cause it. The times vary with the number of offenses done prior to the current one, but it starts out pretty short. I don't have the specific times available but I believe the first time is on the order of less than an hour.
Reply Quote
Omrakos, this is a joke.. Bliz has gone to soft and to arrogant with the money its making on the AH and on its games, and forgetting its long time customers and fans. Forgetting the freedom of speech in the U.S.. I only reply to people who attack me, and then I get muted because someone and there friends decide to all report me. this is a pathetic joke.. From playing Warcarfat, starcaraft, D, D2 and starcraft 2 for years and never having this issue to playing one hour and saying something and getting muted is ridiculous. This will be a true fail if it continues this way, and I will make sure I promote it and never play bliz games again, anything but this, this is just pathetic (will I get muted again for speaking the truth)?. I have been a huge fan of blizzard from day 1, and I don't want to hear any of your excuses etc.. there should be a CENSORED version of chat if people feel offended, simple as that and let them go there. But to kick someone and mute them from all in game activity is ridiculous. This will be the reason I will hardly play the game. Bliz should be put to shame for this, as a long time supporter I have no other words. If this doesn't change, it will put d3 to more shame. Took a wonderful game and turned into I don't know what, this is the final step on taking peoples privileges away for talking. I don't care what they say, as I said make a censored chat. If someone threatens someones life or etc.. that's a dif. story most cases feds get involved etc.. And I will completely agree, but to kick someone off for mere argument, or jokes, or fighting back argument is simply ridiculous.
Reply Quote
ya i just got muted also for tring to sell all my gear , chat noobs didnt like it because it was out of there price range, lol this is funny
Reply Quote
Just got muted for trying to advertise my items. I advertise in all chat channels simply because i know that if i do, then i will reach more people. It saddens me that people report me for just trying to sell my wares, when all they talk about is inappropriate things and other foolish nonsense, then get mad when their revelry gets interrupted because I am trying to make some gold. It is shameful and mind racking, especially when trying to play with friends and me being unable to answer them.
Reply Quote
so whats to stop people from just reporting you for nothing? say 3-4 ppl who do it and repeatly do it? I can get 3-4 ppl together maybe more and we can all just randomly report ppl for spam.

I was reported for spamming when I was posting two different things at the same time one buying and one selling and posted about 4-5 mins apart each time but yet here I am muted awesome I think i'll get a spamming party going and see just how many ppl I can get together to randomly report the same person for spamming
Edited by lobofraggers#1660 on 1/20/2013 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah admin dont care
They are in power
It blinds them and they just sit around
Its stupid peoples fault if they dont click block
Like if someone buys a car
The risk is theirs not the companies
Consumers fault
Dont hit block so you dont read w/e bothers you
Its your fault
but people like to do w/e they think is right even though they prolly dont even play or experience the game
and the robot admin (literally) who corrects spelling is obviously a fool.
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Shoul
i just got muted for trying to sell items on the trade chat and posting my items. what is the trade chat for if you cant link a few of your items but others can?

JUST HAPPEN SAME FOR ME
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]