Diablo® III

All resistance needs a cap

As it is right now, you pretty much need it on every piece of gear just about now just to be pretty efficient at the later acts. Sure you can go with sub-par resistances but you are at a much greater risk of dying a lot as well.

I think capping the resistances at 500 maybe a tad lower and bringing the % of what 1000 resistance used to be the new 400-500 cap, it would help gearing tremendously better. That's one of the glaring issues I see with AR atm which doesn't leave room to much gear customization.

If we can put a cap on it around 400-500 and make 1 point of resistance about double the amount it is right now, it would allow people to gear a lot differently and allowing to mix and match gear a lot better. As it stands right now, it's just too important of a stat to pass up and you need a lot of it to survive in the later acts.

I understand this would probably frustrate a lot of people that worked hard on getting their resistances above 1k but I think this would help in the long run for this game. Ideally, I think IAS should of been dealt in a similar manner but not going to go on about that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]