Diablo® III

Editing The D3Prefs.txt For Cutscenes

Since, last week when Patch 1.0.3 was released all of your game settings were wiped out, specifically your unlocked cutscenes. I was wondering if there is a way to edit the D3Prefs.txt to enable only the cutscenes.
Reply Quote
PlayedCutscene0 "15"
PlayedCutscene1 "15"
PlayedCutscene2 "23"
PlayedCutscene3 "143"
Reply Quote
PlayedCutscene0 "15"
PlayedCutscene1 "15"
PlayedCutscene2 "23"
PlayedCutscene3 "143"

Thanks alot
Reply Quote
I don't have a file D3Prefs.txt. is there a way to reconstruct the file? because this is getting stupid not being able to use the full potential of the game I paid for cinematics don't play in-game anymore and I don't have access to them anymore
Reply Quote
Your D3Prefs.txt should be in /Users/AccountName/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Diablo III/. It will in fact be created whenever you launch the game if it is not already present.

To get to this section of your drive in 10.7 and 10.8, hold down the option key while clicking the Go menu from the Finder and select your Library entry.

Edited by TheTias#1192 on 3/16/2013 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Good Day!

I'm running on a Mac 10.8.4. It seems that the Blizzard folder in the Application Support folder is no longer displayed. Is there a new solution to this issue?

I need to access the D3Prefs.txt because some of my cinematics are missing the Cinematics menu even though I'm already playing in Hell difficulty.

I hope you can provide us with a solution.

Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]