Diablo® III

1.0.3a patch notes: no mention of act 3/4

(Locked)

2 Human Paladin
Will the loot adjustments be included in the 1.0.3a patch? If not, reconsider.

This is closest I can find, but pretty sure it's about the purple monsters not dropping appro loot:

Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
Edited by Foladar#1872 on 6/25/2012 5:27 PM PDT
This is a minor patch. Anything major such as loot drop rate change will probably happen at 1.0.4, if it does happen.
2 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 05:28 PMPosted by robocup
This is a minor patch. Anything major such as loot drop rate change will probably happen at 1.0.4, if it does happen.

Not really. They're adjusting the drop rate of unique monsters not dropping the appropriate amount of loot when slain, same deal except do it for act 3/4.

If we have to wait for 1.0.4 for them to adjust acts 3 and 4, they might as well close up shop now. People are already quitting, they aren't going to wait 3-4 weeks for a patch to fix that.
Edited by Foladar#1872 on 6/25/2012 5:31 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
I'm surprised there's been no mention of this today. It's a huge deal.
Yea I've gotten 5nv and cleared siege-azmodan 5x and I've started seeing ilvl 52 weapons I never saw before the patch, loot is broken and needs to be fixed quick. I should be getting level 60 drops 48% of the time, it's nowhere near that and ilvl 63 are dropping at a ridiculously low rate.

After they acknowledged it last week and my experiences, I'm leveling an alt until they fix that garbage.
Edited by Chronic#1748 on 6/25/2012 5:37 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
06/25/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Shazam
it says they're fixing the bug.. do you dip!@#$s not read?

Lol, read the patch notes.
2 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Shazam
it says they're fixing the bug.. do you dip!@#$s not read?

It says they're fixing a bug with unique monsters, which could be the generic purple titled monsters that were dropping nothing outside of gold and crap, but no mention of act 3/4 in the patch notes.
06/25/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Uthber
Will the loot adjustments be included in the 1.0.3a patch? If not, reconsider.
Yes, I'm sure they'll reconsider and magically complete all the work that goes into that in the 8 hours between when they get off work tonight and when the servers go down for patching.
Community Manager
06/25/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Uthber
Will the loot adjustments be included in the 1.0.3a patch?

Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn't far out).
Fixed several gold and leveling exploits

Nice way to keep poor people poor

Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn't far out).

Care to share what these planned changes are?

Also, when will MF be applicable to lootable objects again?

Thanks
Edited by AK123#6126 on 6/25/2012 5:41 PM PDT
So they can fix gold/leveling exploits but cant fix loot drops? LOLOLOLOLOL
2 Human Paladin

So basically the game is unplayable for at least another week or two? GG

How can you guys fix the unique monsters, but not act 3? Yikes, priorities are all messed up on this game. Act 3 needs to be fixed like last week, not later. You're losing more players by the day.
Edited by Foladar#1872 on 6/25/2012 5:43 PM PDT

Care to share what these planned changes are?

A)NERF
B)NERF
C)NINJA NERF
D)BUFF (SOMETHING USELESS)
06/25/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra

Any comment on the Ghom fight?

I just got there and realized what everyone is talking about...there's no way it's supposed to be like that.

The room fills with gas in about 20-30 seconds of fighting, that's ridiculous.
06/25/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra

So another 1-2 weeks of me farming act1 inferno on my barb that has no problem soloing all of act3/4 because of bugged drop rates? That's no fun :(
90 Worgen Rogue
Where do people find these patches notes?
*sigh* can't take this for another whole week..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]