Diablo® III

1.0.3a patch notes: no mention of act 3/4

(Locked)

Fix gold exploits = further nerf gold drops,

Apparantly they aren't seeing as many people use the RMAH as they expect
Another week of broken act 3/4 loot? Wow guys.
Oh well i play HC so the A1 farming continues, bahahhaha
2 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Strifen
Another week of broken act 3/4 loot? Wow guys.

Another week or more of broken act 3/4 loot. But it's all good, they fixed leveling exploits.
Hahaha awesome. Another week or two of absolute trash. Sometimes I'm absolutely mind blown with Blizzards priorities these days. You're losing people day by day, but hey at least you fixed the achievement linking bug right? Good thing that took priority over garbage drops in Act3/4.

Oh wait... *rollseyes*
Edited by Diamondfist#1506 on 6/25/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Yeah. Zero faith left in Blizz now. Can't even reverse the patch that is blatantly screwing up gameplay. But hey, we can give some minor ones that don't affect gameplay majorly!
85 Gnome Mage
What a joke
06/25/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
Will the loot adjustments be included in the 1.0.3a patch?

Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn't far out).

Can you say why some things are hotfixed (BoP nerf) quickly and silently while other things (drop rates) need to wait for a patch?

I don't understand the why of it.

Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn't far out).
We really appreciate Blizzard taking the time to fix exploits, but not the time to fix game bugs. It's just sooo great.. makes us customers who play the game legitimately feel so appreciated!!

Must be so difficult changing those spreadsheet values... weeks of work amirite?
any word on enrage timers??

Another frkn week of not being able to play my lvl 60

If we have to wait for 1.0.4 for them to adjust acts 3 and 4, they might as well close up shop now. People are already quitting, they aren't going to wait 3-4 weeks for a patch to fix that.

I'm gone until next week... I can't take all these 51-58 drops in Act 3. To say it feels unrewarding would be an understatement. It feels like a downright waste of time.
06/25/2012 05:42 PMPosted by CackSlap

Any comment on the Ghom fight?

I just got there and realized what everyone is talking about...there's no way it's supposed to be like that.

The room fills with gas in about 20-30 seconds of fighting, that's ridiculous.

Ghom is actually really easy. This is coming from a monk too. You just have to circle around the room and stand just outside of the gas clouds
2 Human Paladin
Yeah, they should at least reverse whatever adjustments were done with act 3 until they could fix it in patch 1.0.3b, if it was dropping more than expected, servers would be down for emergency maintenance until it was fixed. I almost believe someone who posted it's going down this way to give people a chance to catch up (with act 1, 2 farming) and to slow down the RMAH/auction house since less loot = less items listed.

This is a game breaking bug for many of us and should have been fixed last week, now we're looking at 2 weeks minimum of not being able to play the game we've paid for, possibly three weeks (or more). At least fix it before you lose the players that actually stuck around.
Edited by Foladar#1872 on 6/25/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Due to the quick turnaround

What does this even mean? The quick turnaround of players that used to play this game?
Edited by Jaime#1411 on 6/25/2012 5:48 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]