Diablo® III

1.0.3a patch notes: no mention of act 3/4

(Locked)

Community Manager
06/25/2012 05:41 PMPosted by wangz0r
Great, another week of this crap.

For clarity, we're currently looking to patch to 1.0.3b some time this week. That may change depending on testing needs, but it's definitely our goal to get the patch out sooner rather than later.
85 Troll Druid
Unbelievable. Pretty much the whole concept of this game is to find unique and powerful items.. yet they put that on the back burner for the above mentioned useless fixes. Unreal man. It's been a full week, you were aware of the problem almost immediately. There has to be a better explanation than 'quick turnaround'. If your game is completely broken (which it is in the current state), I would think that it would be absolute top priority to make it playable / enjoyable.
06/25/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Jaime
Due to the quick turnaround

What does this even mean? The quick turnaround of players that used to play this game?

LOL
2 Human Paladin

For clarity, we're currently looking to patch to 1.0.3b some time this week. That may change depending on testing needs, but it's definitely our goal to get the patch out sooner rather than later.

Okay, I take back what I said if this patch is out by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Thanks for at least clarifying. I'll give Blizzard until Friday before I uninstall.
Edited by Foladar#1872 on 6/25/2012 5:49 PM PDT
06/25/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Hecklerkoch
Unbelievable. Pretty much the whole concept of this game is to find unique and powerful items.. yet they put that on the back burner for the above mentioned useless fixes.
Exploits, game crashes, and the primary DPS ability of the WD not working anymore are useless fixes? Really?
2 Human Paladin
06/25/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Smokie

Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn't far out).

like are you !@#$ing kiddin me . How hard is it to fix the loot system ? /ff

Read up, they're trying to patch 1.03b this week. It's not the greatest solution, but at least if it's out by Friday, could be worse.
88 Tauren Shaman
06/25/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Lylirra

Are you serious? Testing needs? We've been testing this game for you since May 15th.

Listen to your community.
nice job dropping the ball again blizzard.
Ah well, I'll be waiting for 1.03b then so I can start playing again. Please test it better than you did 1.03 though, we don't want to go through this fiasco again.
Were still in beta??
I hope you guys patch it this week, for the sake of everyone in the later half of inferno.

Act 3/4 farming is the endgame in D3
Edited by Strifen#1543 on 6/25/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Yeah... I got like 20 warlord/balor garbage items in act 2 and 3 today, and mediocre rubbish for the rest. Just thinking about farming with the current drop rates is making me feel barfy for about the first time in 350 hours.

I'm... just going to wait for the fix.
Edited by Caelas#1299 on 6/25/2012 5:53 PM PDT
LMAO since when does blizzard test these patches,
those game testers need to be fired ASAP
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]