Diablo® III

Error 53..

unbloack my account please..
Reply Quote
this is definetly not the place to post this, Also you can have your account banned from the forums if you continue to spam your error 53 issues.

As far as I can tell it sounds like you are prolly in the clear of actually doing something fraudulent; however, to blizzard it looks like you have done a chargeback. This is when it looks like you are going to pay for an item but then tell either your bank or your card holder that you want to revoke the payment.

You should either call or email their billing department, make sure you do this during their business hours in PST.
Reply Quote
06/23/2012 06:11 PMPosted by wolfscry90
As far as I can tell it sounds like you are prolly in the clear of actually doing something fraudulent; however, to blizzard it looks like you have done a chargeback. This is when it looks like you are going to pay for an item but then tell either your bank or your card holder that you want to revoke the payment.

based on link below, im a legit buyer for long time until seller cancel the process.
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/170470_3744252119293_92441087_o.jpg

So i being ban because of other people fault? wtf..
Reply Quote
Krazl,

I got my acct blocked too because of one of the seller did not put the money in....

I'm currently waiting on my ticket reply too. Please tell me what happen to your acct later.

thanks

jay
Reply Quote
Ive wrote blog about it and u can read it here.

http://www.krazl.com/diablo3/diablo-3-tips-error-53-solve-problem-quickly/

Krazl,

I got my acct blocked too because of one of the seller did not put the money in....

I'm currently waiting on my ticket reply too. Please tell me what happen to your acct later.

thanks

jay
Reply Quote
got the same issue...
Reply Quote
what in the fuuuuck??!! Its doing it to me and i proceeded to buy it again so now I'm pretty sure i have over $100 in this game before i even played it.
Reply Quote
i don't know what happening with that i am sure that i am using my own card
Reply Quote
I am also having the same issue now. I haven't done anything.

I have also been told that my account has been compromised

This is competely unacceptable. I paid $60 for this game, now I can't even play it.
Reply Quote
I dont want to wait for this. Why does everythign have to be so cumbersome?
Reply Quote
well i got banned a few mins ago.. im using my own paypal acc.. im going to call CS tomorrow
Reply Quote
I got response from Customer Support. The answer is a set of numbers. It looks like a IP address, what that means?
Reply Quote
unblock my account please... ( error 53 ) my ID : sanaa_t2@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
unlock my account too PLZ! and my PAYPAL is fine!~
i did call CS all day long.its not working. wtf is 7am -8pm 7 days a week ?!
Reply Quote
Still wonder how long I have to wait for response?

Once I submitted the ticket about country of residence I got response back for 1 and half month....

Does blizzard block ID by computer system and response by human?
Is it a good balance?

:( I'm still having fun with Diablo3 please response as quick as you can.
Reply Quote
Well it wouldn't be so bad if they were more prompt in answering their ticket.
I am almost a day out.

I guess I might as well quit.
Reply Quote
Lol my ticket got answered but the account remains locked..... They need Gov ID to change the name on the account. Wholly $$$$$, what happened to Blizzard... Who's idea was this?
Reply Quote
Waiting now 2 days for Blizzard to unlock my account.
Reply Quote
why is my acc blocked? plz unblock followme#5176
Reply Quote
the same has happen to me, just minding my own business and then suddenly account suspended.

sent a ticket, and it has been almost 96 hours already, i mean i am trying to understand as its the holiday season and all, but its frustrating when it has now been almost 4days. could someone help me please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]