Diablo® III

Auction house still down?

Button's greyed out and says unavailable to me.. anyone experiencing the same problem?
Reply Quote
nobody?
Reply Quote
yes. mine is down too for some reason, while my friends work lol
Reply Quote
Nvm. restarted my game and it works now.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Update: 12:30 p.m. PDT - The auction house display issues should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience the issues listed below.

We're working to address issues with the auction house that have arisen since the servers were brought back online this morning. In the meantime players may encounter the following issues when attempting to access the auction house:

• Items that were listed to sell on the AH pre-maintenance are no longer showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that were being bid on are not showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that have "disappeared" as a result of the above two issues -- they do not show up under Completed and players don't currently have the option to recover these items.
Edited by Zarhym on 6/26/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please break the game some more. I'm enjoying the fresh air (coming in through the window at work).
Reply Quote
We're working to address issues with the auction house that have arisen since the servers were brought back online this morning. In the meantime players may encounter the following issues when attempting to access the auction house:

• Items that were listed to sell on the AH pre-maintenance are no longer showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that have "disappeared" as a result of the above two issues -- they do not show up under Completed and players don't currently have the option to recover these items.

*puts fingers in ears and closes eyes* NO! YOU STOLE MY ITEMS AND YOU GIVE THEM BACK NOW D; D;
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Rogue
I was able to get in a few times, although it was very laggy and I experienced some of the problems you mentioned, Zarhym. [Edit: All of my items eventually showed up, and with time and patience I was able to move my won auctions and gold into my stash.]

I don't suppose there's any ETA on getting the AH running again?
Edited by Ronin#1434 on 6/26/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
? Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
? Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
?
Reply Quote
I'm guessing there's no ETA - though it will be "soon" I'm sure.
Reply Quote
Do 1.04 at the same time......
Reply Quote
what the faq. something just got SOLD from my AH list BULL POOP?!
Reply Quote
Mine is working fine, hay HAY!
Reply Quote

please just delete the entire thing, you'll be doing yourself a favor. oh and tell jay the next corndog is on me

hey, another ad hominem attack on the designer. Awesome *high five*
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update! =D
Reply Quote
I made a few purchases right as the server came back, and it took some patience, but I ended up seeing everything restored. try to rest assured!... :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/26/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Zarhym
We're working to address issues with the auction house

When will commodities (gold) be enabled on the RMAH?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]