Diablo® III

Auction house still down?

Take the servers down for the rest of the day, fix the Ah and TEST IT before putting the servers back up, install the 1.04 patch that was supposed to hit this week, and watch your customers slowly start to return.....

i take payments in Credit Cards, Money Orders, and Paypal for the help
Edited by Ameron#1704 on 6/26/2012 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
People, stop being sarcastic and saying Blizzard isn't able to do good work, because WE ALL know they can, if they didn't we wouldn't have so many great games. Wait won't kill you.
Reply Quote
average weapons will drop in price yes but the quality weapons/gear will skyrocket

a 1k dps 1 hander with 950 loh 99% crit dmg 300 dex/vit + socket will be priceless now and it will be priceless in 2 years

UNLESS the put the nerf hammer to work
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:51 AMPosted by JIJI
WTF I just got one of the BEST drops put up on AH for 80,000 GOLD NOW ITS GONE!@!
If it was so good, why put it up for a meager sum of 80k?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/26/2012 11:44 AMPosted by GlockworK
Please break the game some more. I'm enjoying the fresh air (coming in through the window at work).

Glockwork, I know how frustrating these issues can be -- but hang in there, I know Blizzard will resolve everything eventually.
Reply Quote
What I don't like when things like this happened is when I'm bidding at a relatively cheap upgrade. Or even worse when you are the one selling and people are unable to keep on bidding.

Which brings me to my question does the "timer" on those items still goes on?... If so isn't that a bit unfair for both the buyer/seller?
Reply Quote
What happened to the Recipe auctions as well are they down will they be up again?
Reply Quote
What I don't like when things like this happened is when I'm bidding at a relatively cheap upgrade. Or even worse when you are the one selling and people are unable to keep on bidding.

Which brings me to my question does the "timer" on those items still goes on?... If so isn't that a bit unfair for both the buyer/seller?

If you bid it and the time continue to count, it's better for you.
And yes, it's unfair to the sellers, to the buyers not so much.
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Firemaster
People, stop being sarcastic and saying Blizzard isn't able to do good work, because WE ALL know they can, if they didn't we wouldn't have so many great games. Wait won't kill you.

Except for the fact their last good game was Diablo 2. Was a fool to think this would be as good, never did like Blizzard other than for D2.
Edited by epicol#1228 on 6/26/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG am I going to lose all my lewt I put on the RMAH? I had a sweet 1 hand crossbow that I can't afford to lose. It was going to be my car payment this month.
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Sorcererkes
We're working to address issues with the auction house

When will commodities (gold) be enabled on the RMAH?

YES when, I am getting tired of waiting
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Rogue
06/26/2012 12:03 PMPosted by OnionKnight
OMG am I going to lose all my lewt I put on the RMAH? I had a sweet 1 hand crossbow that I can't afford to lose. It was going to be my car payment this month.

I assume you're being facetious, but it's unlikely anyone will actually lose their items or winnings.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/26/2012 12:03 PMPosted by epicol

Except for the fact their last good game was Diablo 2. Was a fool to think this would be as good, never did like Blizzard other than for D2.

Lets all move over to Torchlight 2 now.
Reply Quote
Well, Keep up the good work for

1. Blizzard: Keep up the good work on making game working out!
2. Players: Keep up the good work on moaning more complains!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]