Diablo® III

Auction house still down?

88 Night Elf Warrior
I hear being a huge !@#$% on the forums will help you progress in the game...
Reply Quote
I had a WD knife that I put on auction

961.2 dps,133 Int,785 life/hit,14 mana regen /sec,socket.

http://i.imgur.com/QP1LF.jpg

current bid last night was 22 million,

I am at work right now and crapping bricks.

:|
Reply Quote
All items accounted for. Whew, now I've just got to put these pants in the wash, on account of me !@#$ting all over myself just a few minutes ago.
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Sorcererkes
We're working to address issues with the auction house

When will commodities (gold) be enabled on the RMAH?

Well not until it's an issue.
Reply Quote
Did someone buy ALL the nightmare essences or is it glitched because nothing comes up for any number value you put in.. just wondering if anyone else is seeing this...
Reply Quote
I had over 400k in Bids last night, and today after i checked the COMPLETED bar in the AH i got outbid so those 400k should be refunded in the completed section but they were not, also the items appear as 0 gold.

First we get robbed with the ridiculous repair cost and now also on the AH?
SERIOUSLY BLIZZARD? More RMAH tactics?

Are we getting our gold and items back?

Heres an image to prove it:

http://imgur.com/ZxDcC
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Nekro
Did someone buy ALL the nightmare essences or is it glitched because nothing comes up for any number value you put in.. just wondering if anyone else is seeing this...

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. I just bought some Inferno ones a few minutes ago, so I know that's working.
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Raelton
I hear being a huge !@#$% on the forums will help you progress in the game...

I believe it's an unlockable Feat of Strength, actually.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Zarhym any idea when commoditites will be on the rmah?
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:45 AMPosted by NexInterNos
Having my 1.1 k gold axe disappear from the AH into oblivion is the most exciting thing that's happened to me in Diablo 3 since...well, installing the game.

1.1 k = 1100g

why you cry
Reply Quote

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. I just bought some Inferno ones a few minutes ago, so I know that's working.

hmmmm thanks for confirming. yea all other mats came up but those NM essences arnt showing up anymore, might be a few other things but thats the one i have noticed so far. Maintenance always attempts to fix something and breaks something else lol..
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 6/26/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hmm.. you guys are lucky u can even get into ahh.. my button is greyed out

.. Zarhym, apparently my ah issues are resolved. how do i get my ah up and running. TIA

I logged out and back in and was able to access it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmm.. you guys are lucky u can even get into ahh.. my button is greyed out

.. Zarhym, apparently my ah issues are resolved. how do i get my ah up and running. TIA

I logged out and back in and was able to access it.

I logged out and back in and..... still can't access it. wtf?
Reply Quote
Every Tuesday the game just breaks some more. I REALLY want to know what the development/QA teams do while at "work".
Edited by SemperFi#1125 on 6/26/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

hey, another ad hominem attack on the designer. Awesome *high five*

Ad Hominem is the new/old meme...do you even know what you speak of?

Yeah, you're right. It' was more just a personal jab at the designer. I looked it up and it doesn't mean what I thought it means!
Reply Quote
k wth i bid 230k on an item and the other bid was 196k and it says im not winning even tho my bid is 230k and the current bid is 196k ????????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]