Diablo® III

Auction house still down?

06/26/2012 12:54 PMPosted by hayden
k wth i bid 230k on an item and the other bid was 196k and it says im not winning even tho my bid is 230k and the current bid is 196k ????????

Have no doubt the patch is working properly, for it has been tested for a week and even tested before 1.0.3.

Oh I was quoting Bashiok by the way, though not in verbatim.
Edited by SemperFi#1125 on 6/26/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I paid (with gold) two times for a same item at the AH earlier today. Error code 32105. I would like to get i back somehow.. Is this something that is looked into?
Reply Quote
It's STILL down for me. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
I would like to direct everyone's attention to the following link:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911883821?page=2#26

This patch has been in before v1.0.3 itself! Wow! So people, have no doubt the patch is working properly and as intended.
Reply Quote

I logged out and back in and was able to access it.

I logged out and back in and..... still can't access it. wtf?

Sorry, I'm not sure then D:
Reply Quote
WHEN WILL AH BE BACK UP FOR ME D:
Reply Quote
When important post-patch issues like this are discovered and something is on-going, could we get a sticky to that effect in each of the forums?
Reply Quote
I still can't get anything in the completed tab. i already lost two completed deals there. if i click send to stash nothing happens, the buttons just becomes greyed out
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't suppose there's any ETA on getting the AH running again?

Is it so much to ask that the server status page actually reflect the status of the servers? AH has been down literally all day long, and the server status page still says it's up.

The auction house issues should be resolved now. If you're still experiencing issues, will you verify what those issues are?

WHERE oh WHERE in the patch notes did it say you would be TOUCHING the auction houses?

It was an issue that came up as we were bringing our services back online. It wasn't related to patching.

Nope issues still are not resolved.

Button is still greyed out for me lol.

Nevermind...had to exit out and back in.
Edited by Chris#12629 on 6/26/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

please just delete the entire thing, you'll be doing yourself a favor. oh and tell jay the next corndog is on me

hey, another ad hominem attack on the designer. Awesome *high five*

Didn't you know you're not cool unless you bash Blizzard? Anything else makes you a...a...what is it again? Fanboy?
Reply Quote
ID'like to tell you if i have any problem but like almost every tuesday since i bought the game, i can't get the patch or play all day even if the server are back on track and that is until 22:00 (EdT) most of the time. When i login, the game always says that there is an update,closes, and when i starts up again, it says its up to date dut when i login again, it keeps saying that there is an update. So, in short, i can only play the 6 other days of the week but not on tuesdays!
A bit frustrating, specialy when that's the only day i can spare for playing!!!Maybe you can tell me what is wrong so i can stop raging!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/26/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Lokithor

The auction house issues should be resolved now. If you're still experiencing issues, will you verify what those issues are?

It was an issue that came up as we were bringing our services back online. It wasn't related to patching.

Nope issues still are not resolved.

Button is still greyed out for me lol.

Same here.
Reply Quote
I am still experiencing issues. I have 4.8m bid on a chest. current bid is 4.5m still says im NOT WINNING and I didnt get gold back either. Not sure whats going to happen when auction ends
Reply Quote
Update: 12:30 p.m. PDT - The auction house display issues should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience the issues listed below.

We're working to address issues with the auction house that have arisen since the servers were brought back online this morning. In the meantime players may encounter the following issues when attempting to access the auction house:

• Items that were listed to sell on the AH pre-maintenance are no longer showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that were being bid on are not showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that have "disappeared" as a result of the above two issues -- they do not show up under Completed and players don't currently have the option to recover these items.

The nightmare essence doesn't list anything no matter what number value you put it, its not like someone bought them all either because its been this way for hours now while ogther materials due still list. Thats one thing i have noticed that isnt working.
Reply Quote
ID'like to tell you if i have any problem but like almost every tuesday since i bought the game, i can't get the patch or play all day even if the server are back on track and that is until 22:00 (EdT) most of the time. When i login, the game always says that there is an update,closes, and when i starts up again, it says its up to date dut when i login again, it keeps saying that there is an update. So, in short, i can only play the 6 other days of the week but not on tuesdays!
A bit frustrating, specialy when that's the only day i can spare for playing!!!Maybe you can tell me what is wrong so i can stop raging!!

same here...
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Sorcererkes
Glockwork, I know how frustrating these issues can be -- but hang in there, I know Blizzard will resolve everything eventually.

Yea, but will we still be alive then????
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Paladin
Still gray for me.
Reply Quote
in the morning it wasnt working and now isnt working much..
Reply Quote
it's says that there an update and to quit the game every time i try to conect , and didnt buy this game just to look at the dvd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]