Diablo® III

How much do I need?

I couldn't run act2 inferno onward without dying a lot.

What would be the minimum resistance, crit, dps, hp etc for running act2-4 inferno solo?

And how much would I need to invest in getting all these gears?

Currently i have like 35k dps, <200 resist, 30k hp, 5%crit.

My build : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blXRSO!afY!bbabZY

Please share your thoughts.
Reply Quote
There are a few things with your build that I question. For starters, I would drop galvanizing ward because the hp regen is negligible with 30k hp. Also if you are struggling with getting your resists up, you may want to swap out glass cannon.

As for minimum requirements for act 2, I still think about 400 resist can get you through it. I currently run 500+ resist with prismatic and glass cannon and can take a beating in act 2. Armor helps as well I have about 5300 buffed. I have 30k dps with glass cannon/sparkflint/magic weapon.
Reply Quote
what would you suggest for replacing galvanizing ward? i did not buy any resistance gear previously hence even without glass cannon my resistance still below 200..i would say 150 max.

getting 400 resist gear would means my dps drop below 30k unless i'm paying millions to buy high int with resistance

how much did you spend on all your gears?
Reply Quote
I have spend everything I made and only have my resits in the 270 - 320 range, with 9K DPS and 25k health. Let me say inferno sucks with that setup as soon as i sc!!## through and get my 5 NV the next pack one or two hits me...

Do you find good gear or do you have to keep trying to buy it?
Reply Quote
I did a2 with your damage and ~500 resists. Swap out ds for teleport with either fracture or wormhole, and then get illusionist. Also having lyndon with multishot+cold damage bow and elites are more manegable. If you really like to be glass cannon style your going to need more damage, so get some crit chance and a crit damage weapon/socket.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
hmm i have 35k hp 30k dmg 300ish resist buffed (glas cannon - Force wep - prismatic armor)

on act 4 myself

try this build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bcQRSO!XYU!bYZbZc

edit 4
i just swap teleport out for archon when farming to
Edited by noib#1558 on 6/22/2012 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@parker i think you need to buy decent gear before you can farm better ones

@nananananan how could you survive with that stats? seems impossible for me
Reply Quote
do NOT drop galvanizing unless you already have 300-400 regen per second
reflect mobs will own you

and please don't say "oh get life on hit"

it doesn't do nearly as nice as life regen when u kite
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
@parker i think you need to buy decent gear before you can farm better ones

@nananananan how could you survive with that stats? seems impossible for me

i can fraps some stuff and put on youtube for you lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]