Diablo® III

IS DIABLO 3 STORY CONNECTED WITH SC 2 or even

you may think that's impossible but here are some clues

#1 zerg based ground looks allot like the ground in the arret crater and we all know where the foundation of hell came from thamet it could be that when thamet died he exploded with such tremendous force that some of his body was forced to inter dimensional travel some of the body
mutated to create the zerg

#2 part of anu exploded there to, so the pylons were created by the pieces of anu and they thought that they could use there power to make a crystalline bodies so they could move around
and interact thus the protoss were born.

#3 then the protos got corrupted making a neffelem like creature called the xel'naga

thees are a few things that could fit into the story but now your going to wonder where did the Terran come from

well when some of the angels and demons wanted to kill the nefelem the lilith transported some of her children to annother universe thats how the terran came to be

the dark voice is diablo once he is all five in the black soul stone he is strong enough to send his dark influence to other uneverses and now the world stone is destroyed the terran are becoming nephelem and thats why there are so many powerful humans like kerragen
diablo created the hybrids so that he could test them on another universe and destroy it then lead his hybrid army to sanctuary and take over the heavens and any other universes
Reply Quote
sry about the or even I wanted to put wow there but there wasn't enough room ;(
Reply Quote
Interesting theory. Unlikely.
Reply Quote
LOL, no.

Read up on Starcraft's lore. The Zerg and the Protoss were made by the Xel'Naga. Well, technically not made, but 'uplifted'.
Reply Quote
Nothing wrong with a little crazy fan specualtion...that said the Title is very misleading none of this is based on anything factual whatsoeverI thought you were going to tell me there was something in game that made you think it was linked like similar map design
Edited by Shingram#1112 on 6/24/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo and SC? I don't think so.

But I'm part of a widespread group of people who thinks that the Warcraft universe is actually part of the same universe as Starcraft and actually takes place in the future of said game =D
Reply Quote
43 Human Mage
no.
Reply Quote
homage homage
Reply Quote

But I'm part of a widespread group of people who thinks that the Warcraft universe is actually part of the same universe as Starcraft and actually takes place in the future of said game =D

oh, i dont know that
Reply Quote

That's actually quite possible, as both of the franchises draw from Warhammer and Warhammer 40k. But because they do draw from those two aforementioned franchises, it may be just as not possible, to avoid scrutiny.

But as for Diablo 3 and SC2...

Hell = Zerg
Heaven = Protoss
Humans = Terran

Anu (The Xel Naga), created Tathamet (The Overmind), and through a battle against each other, Anu (The Xel Naga) was destroyed. Anu leaves his shell to form the Cyrstal Arch which birthed the angels (The Protoss). The order of creation is reversed from SC2, in an attempt to show diversity.

Tathamet (The Overmind) is destroyed, and from his body, the Evils arose. (The Overmind died and thus, the Zerg became a series of local networks instead of a large centralized one.)

Diablo (one of the newly formed 'Overminds'), manipulates Adria (Mengsk), into betraying Leah (Kerrigan), and making her a host for his body (assimilated Kerrigan into being the Queen of Blades).

You, the hero of Diablo 3 (Jim Raynor), your caravan posse (Raynor's Raiders), go from city to city (planet to planet), finally taking the fight to where Diablo is staging an attack (Kerrigan is staging an attack on Char), to take over the crystal arch (to take control of the Xel Naga Artifact).

You end the game victorious, but end up seeing a cheap cliffhanger, where Diablo gets tossed off a cliff, leaving you wondering about the next game. (You end the game victorious, but end up seeing a cheap cliffhanger, where Jim Raynor picks up Kerrigan and rides off into the sunset.)

You can do this with any two things though, really.
Reply Quote
That would actually explain a lot of things. Like why Diablo all of a sudden looks like a xenomorph queen.
Reply Quote

That's actually quite possible, as both of the franchises draw from Warhammer and Warhammer 40k. But because they do draw from those two aforementioned franchises, it may be just as not possible, to avoid scrutiny.

But as for Diablo 3 and SC2...

Hell = Zerg
Heaven = Protoss
Humans = Terran

Anu (The Xel Naga), created Tathamet (The Overmind), and through a battle against each other, Anu (The Xel Naga) was destroyed. Anu leaves his shell to form the Cyrstal Arch which birthed the angels (The Protoss). The order of creation is reversed from SC2, in an attempt to show diversity.

Tathamet (The Overmind) is destroyed, and from his body, the Evils arose. (The Overmind died and thus, the Zerg became a series of local networks instead of a large centralized one.)

Diablo (one of the newly formed 'Overminds'), manipulates Adria (Mengsk), into betraying Leah (Kerrigan), and making her a host for his body (assimilated Kerrigan into being the Queen of Blades).

You, the hero of Diablo 3 (Jim Raynor), your caravan posse (Raynor's Raiders), go from city to city (planet to planet), finally taking the fight to where Diablo is staging an attack (Kerrigan is staging an attack on Char), to take over the crystal arch (to take control of the Xel Naga Artifact).

You end the game victorious, but end up seeing a cheap cliffhanger, where Diablo gets tossed off a cliff, leaving you wondering about the next game. (You end the game victorious, but end up seeing a cheap cliffhanger, where Jim Raynor picks up Kerrigan and rides off into the sunset.)

You can do this with any two things though, really.

lol this was good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]