Diablo® III

Tomb of Sardar bugged?

For a while now, I have been trying to complete the "Nooks and Crannies" -achievement along with the "Judge of Character". The only ones I have been missing, is exploring the Tomb of Sardar and finding the Musings of Sardar inside the tomb.

Well today I finally found it after very, very many runs but when I entered the dungeon I didn't get any credit for the achievement. When I checked my achievement tab, Tomb of Sardar and Musings of Sardar were both still unchecked. I cleared the whole dungeon, entered out and in several times, but nothing seemed to work. I was really happy to finally find it, but now pretty disappointed for it being in vain. Has anyone else experienced this?

Here is a screenshot of me being in the dungeon, and the achievement still unchecked.

http://i45.tinypic.com/es11jr.jpg
Reply Quote
did you read the lore book from the satchel?
Reply Quote
^You don't need to have to read the book from the satchel to have this area checked, it's supposed to check the area once you enter. Mine was checked before I could get to the satchel. And yes, this area is a rare spawn, rarer than the Tomb of Khan Dakab. I got lucky once and both spawned on the same map but it was the time when I don't need them anymore.
Edited by happynikon#1844 on 6/24/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]