Diablo® III

Trackpad issues win7 via bootcamp....

hi everybody. i have D3 installed on my mbp 2009 edition.... i use the right click with my 2 finger right click option to use my secondary skill... this would normally work fine. i would be able to hold down my two fingers to get a continuous stream of the power im using.... even just move between one and two fingers would give me a nice continuous stream of power switching between primary and secondary with ease.... now whenever i hold down my two fingers for secondary power, i get one quick blast of secondary, then it goes to primary....i have to tap my fingers over and over again on the trackpad to use my secondary skill... this seems to have happened with the latest update... Does anybody have this issue? or can help me work around it with some settings? Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
anybody yet??
Reply Quote
A little late, but yes. I've fixed this issue in bootcamp. Download autohotkey and put this into a script for it

rclick := false ;right clicked
arb1 := true
arb2 := true

~$RButton::
rclick := true
arb1 := false
return

$RButton up::
arb1 := true
if (arb1 & arb2){
rclick = false
send {RButton up}
}
return

$LButton::
arb2 := false
if (rclick = true){
send {RButton down}
}
else{
send {LButton down}
}
return

$LButton up::
arb2 := true
if (rclick = true){
send {RButton up}
}
else{
send {LButton up}
}
rclick = false
return

Have fun with diablo and other games in that style, this fix works for all of them. I made this fix yesterday when I tried diablo 3 on my new mac on bootcamp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]