Diablo® III

RE: Natalya's Wrath

06/27/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Stray
just like when it was posted that IAS nerf would not impact existing items and only impact future drops? right? RIGHT?

Please link to that post/statement...good luck in never finding it becuase that was never said.
06/27/2012 01:13 PMPosted by manfromhell
this game is dead, go check out guild wars 2. it will be much more fun....

you like telling people what to do, don't you?
@Bashiok - Thank you for the first good news from you guys in a long time. Wish it was more though bud. Also please enlighten us on this if you would...

PLEASE explain how you can nerf our IAS items but you cannot buff our worthless legendary items.

Is it just the time investment not worth it on Blizzards end? I could see it being a huge undertaking that Blizzard might not feel is worth the time invested but, if it is an honest answer would be appreciated.

Basically, let's say you have a ring with 20% IAS, or whatever. A high value. Then, Blizzard nerfs all items with IAS in half. That means that probably rings can no longer spawn with such a high amount of IAS that you're now in possession. It can never spawn again. You have an item that is double in power of what everybody else is getting.

How do you think the market is going to price an item that is so powerful that it can no longer spawn? You have to make this change retroactive for the sake of economy.
Edited by SilverD#2963 on 6/27/2012 1:16 PM PDT
This really good follow through to make legendary well more "LEGENDARY". Just don't blow out the dps and add some unique buffs like this.
Thank you for the confirmation.
06/27/2012 01:15 PMPosted by manfromhell

Thanks for the info and I for one am encouraged by these comments. (Yes, I am thankful). With a little course correction D3 could be as fun in the endgame as it is getting there.

its geting there ?? ROFLMAO ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE . OPEN YOUR EYES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Translated: Drink MY Kool Aid, not theirs.
Many of us are offering a lot of feedback in calm, constructive posts about issues that affect everyone who plays the game as opposed to only those with an item set that .1% of the playerbase has.
Edited by Nate640#1722 on 6/27/2012 1:17 PM PDT
As a Witch Doctor, I'm just gonna say that if you're going to do this for the Demon Hunters, I should hope you buff the set bonuses for the Witch Doctor set (Zunimassa's).

Demon Hunters get a TRIPLING (from 1/second to 3/sec) of one of their primary resources. What do Witch Doctors get? 10 mana on kill. When any good Witch Doctor has 700-1,000 mana. And it takes me literally hundreds of mana to kill even a white, like an oppressor, in Act 4 Inferno.

If the Zunimassa set bonus tripled OUR base regen rate, from 20/second to 60/sec, then we would really be talking about a set bonus worth having. Not a bull!@#$ set bonus that is literally worse than + Gold pickup radius.

Can my DH get your passive damage reduction passives also?
Huh, gear that interacts with the class/skill/resource systems in an extreme fashion to open up previously non-viable possibilities... was seriously discussed as the result of an accident.

Perhaps the dev team should accidentally go play some D2/LoD?

So much this, hah.

For anyone mad because of this actually somewhat promising statement from Bashiok, please stop. DH still isn't "OP"(a concept that has no business in a game like this) and even if it was, the solution isn't to nerf it back down, but boost the other classes as well.
06/27/2012 01:13 PMPosted by manfromhell
this game is dead, go check out guild wars 2. it will be much more fun....

Totally agree, I played the beta w/e events and arena net are alot more true to there fans.
I don't have a DH, but I think this is a move in the right direction.
Many of us are offering a lot of feedback in calm, constructive posts about issues that affect everyone who plays the game as opposed to an item set that like .1% of the playerbase has.

Yes, but his commenting on this one particular issue doesn't mean they aren't addressing the other issues.
As a Witch Doctor, I'm just gonna say that if you're going to do this for the Demon Hunters, I should hope you buff the set bonuses for the Witch Doctor set (Zunimassa's).

Demon Hunters get a TRIPLING (from 1/second to 3/sec) of one of their primary resources. What do Witch Doctors get? 10 mana on kill. When any good Witch Doctor has 700-1,000 mana. And it takes me literally hundreds of mana to kill even a white, like an oppressor, in Act 4 Inferno.

If the Zunimassa set bonus tripled OUR base regen rate, from 20/second to 60/sec, then we would really be talking about a set bonus worth having. Not a bull!@#$ set bonus that is literally worse than + Gold pickup radius.

Can my DH get your passive damage reduction passives also?

Can we get your spammable smokescreen and slows then?
Grats Demon Hunters, you needed the extra attention and a huge buff.
wait...
06/27/2012 01:18 PMPosted by johnnycat
Many of us are offering a lot of feedback in calm, constructive posts about issues that affect everyone who plays the game as opposed to an item set that like .1% of the playerbase has.

Yes, but his commenting on this one particular issue doesn't mean they aren't addressing the other issues.

I know it just seems like this issue is not very important compared to many others yet there is a post on it and not the other issues.
06/27/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Nate640

I know it just seems like this issue is not very important compared to many others yet there is a post on it and not the other issues.

point taken
Grats Demon Hunters, you needed the extra attention and a huge buff.wait...

Yeah DHs get triple regen while Witch Doctors struggle to even make use of most their high mana cost spells.........
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]