Diablo® III

Don't listen to 'em Blizz

Hey guys,

You're doing a great job! Diablo 3 is really fun and I've had a great time playing it. Diablo 2 wasn't a perfect game, and I enjoyed it as well. This newest patch was a step in the right direction. I agree with increased repair costs and I love the response to Inferno being too difficult.

Also there are a ton of blue responses on these forums. It's really impressive how your customer service has handled this area of the game development. I love that you guys browse these forums, and it's even encouraging reading that you guys check Diablo 3's reddit page daily.

Please don't look at these forums and think that everyone playing your game thinks you're idiots who ruined a perfect legacy. (So many negative posts, jeez.)

I don't know what people wanted with this game, but I feel like they wanted something to come in and complete and fufill their life, and it won't.

Sorry folks.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Hunter
erects the flame shield for BEARacuda...

I got your back man

Edited by neutronimo#1275 on 6/21/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm glad their is someone that shares my love for the game. :)
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 06:02 PMPosted by BEARacuda
I don't know what people wanted with this game

I wanted fun.
What I got instead was a second job where I made less money.

1.03 was the most egregious patch I think I've ever seen in my time as a gamer.
Edited by Rhyno#1681 on 6/21/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like how the OP is the only one who agrees with himself.
Reply Quote
What is the OP smoking and where can I get some?
Reply Quote
It's really impressive how your non-existent customer service (fixed :D) has handled this area of the game development. I love that you guys browse these forums, and it's even encouraging reading that you guys check Diablo 3's reddit page daily.

So please explain this:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5793909582#4

derp
Edited by KaoTheCow#1536 on 6/21/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Look, more footprints
Reply Quote
i agree it's a good game. just because some of you don't like it, that doesn't mean everyone hates it.

the problem is, you guys just have overwhelmingly high expectations. this is a game. just play it like a game. haters take it too seriously. "OMG, REPAIR COSTS", seriously? does that cost you real money? "OMG RMAH", seriously? do you have to buy stuff if you don't want to?

the game is good, but not without flaws, as every game out there has flaws. blizzard is actually doing a good job making such changes so fast only a month after release. I give them honest credit.
Reply Quote
Blizz you did a horrible job, nvm the op. He is a minority.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
No OP... you're not getting on the early D3 expansion beta list. :P
Reply Quote
i'm so thankful for your hidden footprints, bro
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Rhyno
I don't know what people wanted with this game

I wanted fun.
What I got instead was a second job where I made less money.

1.03 was the most egregious patch I think I've ever seen in my time as a gamer.

Precisely. I'm not harping on other people's idea of enjoyment, for me it's just not endless repetition with no progress made for weeks. Crap drops, and not enough gold to afford one overpriced upgrade on the auction house which is the only way to GET upgrades unless you are extremely lucky and find something you can use as a drop.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
OP did blizzard paid you to post this?
Edited by Fellex#1463 on 6/21/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2012 06:10 PMPosted by RubberJohnny
Blizz you did a horrible job, nvm the op. He is a minority.
Prove it.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

You're doing a great job! Diablo 3 is really fun and I've had a great time playing it. Diablo 2 wasn't a perfect game, and I enjoyed it as well. This newest patch was a step in the right direction. I agree with increased repair costs and I love the response to Inferno being too difficult.

Also there are a ton of blue responses on these forums. It's really impressive how your customer service has handled this area of the game development. I love that you guys browse these forums, and it's even encouraging reading that you guys check Diablo 3's reddit page daily.

Please don't look at these forums and think that everyone playing your game thinks you're idiots who ruined a perfect legacy. (So many negative posts, jeez.)

I don't know what people wanted with this game, but I feel like they wanted something to come in and complete and fufill their life, and it won't.

Sorry folks.

The 1% ^
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 06:04 PMPosted by BattleBacon
What is the OP smoking and where can I get some?

I laughed hard :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]